Find A Grave - Banished Members Are Sniveling Children
Update added by user Jul 11, 2012
THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update added by user Jul 11, 2012
And to clarify it has never been about the numbers for me.The way I see it is there are 30 thousand possible connections with 27 thousand plus added bonus photos to those who searching.
I have been bitten, stung, hot, cold, hungry, lost, fallen, broken numerous cameras, spent untold amounts of money on gas, am on my third car, chased once at gunpoint in order to document that which I see as important. The next time you want to judge me or talk about me .. remember I may be photographing your family\'s final resting place.
Instead of being nasty, hateful, controlling and what not try being grateful.What a concept!
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2012
I joined Find a Grave four years ago. It was a perfect outlet for my hobby of transcribing cemeteries and placing my family members on Find a Grave gave me a lot of joy. I started in Historic Oakwood Cemetery which holds all manner of Montgomerians.. rich, poor, black, white, known and unknown. Realizing it was too big for me to do alone I sought another cemetery smaller in scale. I chose Lincoln and was appalled at the conditions of this cemetery. My tenure on Find a Grave was humming along just fine until I began noticing a lot of duplicate entries by someone named Charlene. At first I tried to be helpful and point out these duplicates which she would make subtle changes to in order to make it appear different. A full out escalation of disgust came when I found she triplicated and plopped the Hill family in the three largest cemeteries. I knew where the Hill's where located and it really pissed me off to find them and then have to tell this *** toad where they were. I did not for months because she as Porter (she likes to hide behind multiple id's) had gotten really nasty about Elizabeth Sealey Pepperman whom I added and she refused to ask for so she duped it and refused to delete. When I sent it to edit she emailed me the nastiest email I had ever gotten accusing me of stealing her family member! Since all of these cemeteries where relatively close to me I frequented all of them adding some here and some there. I can't help that she joined after me. Then she and another contributor whom I know is her brother now backdated a memorial in order to keep it. She and her brother earned themselves a time out for that little stunt.
I have no use for the likes of Charlene Boyd, her daughter Helen, Anita B. and other crazy off the chain people who think the rules do not apply to them. And then when they are penalized or caught in a lie they turn to whining ( 2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.) and manipulate others like Joyce Morgan E. to write nasty, hateful corrections, in public messages, find a grave forums and face book pages created solely to WHINE and CARRY on, spew hatred, vileness and distort the truth about perceived injustices at the hands of administrators and contributors. Tell me .. do you sit in church with that dirty mouth and nasty heart?
READ THE DAMNED FAQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rules are plain as day. Duping for any reason is a no no . Ask for transfers of direct relatives. Consider and make all changes or corrections as they are presented to you. ESPECIALLY when irrefutable proof is given. I.E. photographic evidence. Copyright infringement is taken very seriously. Do not take photographs you DID NOT take and upload them as your own. The FAQ's cover EVERYTHING but the most amazing thing is Jim Tipton is very flexible and as the site has grown many things have changed to reflect that. Another amazing thing is in spite of the apparent nasty, hateful, vile childish emails and public messages and please let not forget the complaints from the BBB rme's.. he receives daily the website is still in operation.
STOP WEARING YOUR EMOTIONS ON YOUR SLEEVE!!!!!!!!!!
This group which wishes to see him put out of business and off the internet should remember that what goes around comes around. Your actions and inability to play by the rules resulted in your being kicked off the site. In essence it is HIS house and I don't know where you come from but you abide by my rules in my house. I sincerely hope that this website is around forever!
As for how I know so much about her? I grew up in the digital age. I am extremely computer savvy and my god... I am actually intelligent!! As much as I hate to break it to you I am just a lowly volunteer who happens to care very much about cemetery preservation, history and making sure those facts are straight. I don't dupe, plop, guess or build family trees at Find a Grave. I walk, find a grave and upload that to the website. Period. As for me I have no intention of doing anything that puts my account or my hard work in jeopardy.
If you feel the need to join a bunch of other babies to cry about how you were wronged at *** or create multiple id's in order to continue you have a serious issue that either needs medication or a straight jacket.
PS. I sat right next to you at the Archives and History Building last year :D
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."