Find A Grave BULLYS Maliciously Attack baby's Memorial
Today in a Find A Grave face Book Group I learned that minimum of 2 women who have been viciously stalking and bullying a woman; by attacking the name of her deceased four year old son.
They have created a memorial for their victims deceased four year old son. Then made upsetting comments in the baby's memorial to emotionally torment the mother.
Jackie Wilson Goddard / AKA Diehard AKA READ THE FAQS has been stalking her victim since July of 2012. Jackie created a fake account and the creator Sylvia transferred the baby's memorial to Jacky Wilson Goddard's fake account. Both parents and a sister have asked the creator to remove the babys memorial because they found the idea of the woman using the death of their loved one as a number in a competition for a game of who can collect the most dead peoples names contest, demeaning to the child's life. SG 's drive to get a top stop is a higher priority than giving a family peace. The woman lives in Texas and achieves her numbers by copying and pasting the names from a Minnesota Database as her own work in to findagrave. This is how she found the name of the four year old who's parents she is Harassing by demeaning the life of their child.
The woman in Texas also stole a photo from the mothers memorial for the child on another website. Billion graves locked down the childs record at request of the mother. The sad part is this woman takes thousands of photos for other people out of the kindness of her heart and the Volunteers from Findagrave putting the baby's name under constant attack makes it impossible for the mother to honor the memory of her child.
JIM TIPTON HAS DELETED UPON REQUEST OTHER MEMORIALS FROM PARENTS WHO WERE UPSET BY STRANGER MADE MEMORIAOLS' FOR THEIR CHILDREN. YET DESPITE A REQUEST MADE BY THE BABYS SISTER TO DELETE THE MEMORIAL HE HAS YET TO REMOVE THIS CHILD'S MEMORIAL ITS POSSIBLE THAT JIM TIPTON IS USING THE CHILD TO EMOTIONALLY ABUSE THE MOTHER BASED ON THE FACT THE OTHER MEMORIALS BY PARENTS WERE DELETED WITH IN 2 DAYSreview #367425
You may also like
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "Our Bissell vacuum burned gray marks into three parts of our carpet. We were using the hose attachment to clean our couch and moved the vacuum three times as we..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."