Find A Grave BULLYS Maliciously Attack baby's Memorial
Today in a Find A Grave face Book Group I learned that minimum of 2 women who have been viciously stalking and bullying a woman; by attacking the name of her deceased four year old son.
They have created a memorial for their victims deceased four year old son. Then made upsetting comments in the baby's memorial to emotionally torment the mother.
Jackie Wilson Goddard / AKA Diehard AKA READ THE FAQS has been stalking her victim since July of 2012. Jackie created a fake account and the creator Sylvia transferred the baby's memorial to Jacky Wilson Goddard's fake account. Both parents and a sister have asked the creator to remove the babys memorial because they found the idea of the woman using the death of their loved one as a number in a competition for a game of who can collect the most dead peoples names contest, demeaning to the child's life. SG 's drive to get a top stop is a higher priority than giving a family peace. The woman lives in Texas and achieves her numbers by copying and pasting the names from a Minnesota Database as her own work in to findagrave. This is how she found the name of the four year old who's parents she is Harassing by demeaning the life of their child.
The woman in Texas also stole a photo from the mothers memorial for the child on another website. Billion graves locked down the childs record at request of the mother. The sad part is this woman takes thousands of photos for other people out of the kindness of her heart and the Volunteers from Findagrave putting the baby's name under constant attack makes it impossible for the mother to honor the memory of her child.
JIM TIPTON HAS DELETED UPON REQUEST OTHER MEMORIALS FROM PARENTS WHO WERE UPSET BY STRANGER MADE MEMORIAOLS' FOR THEIR CHILDREN. YET DESPITE A REQUEST MADE BY THE BABYS SISTER TO DELETE THE MEMORIAL HE HAS YET TO REMOVE THIS CHILD'S MEMORIAL ITS POSSIBLE THAT JIM TIPTON IS USING THE CHILD TO EMOTIONALLY ABUSE THE MOTHER BASED ON THE FACT THE OTHER MEMORIALS BY PARENTS WERE DELETED WITH IN 2 DAYS
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..."
- "On January 7, 2013 I order a humidor and other items totaling just over $800. I paid via paypal and this merchant was immediately paid. As of today,..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "The Apple customer service can also help you with opening times and other details of your local store. Many people prefer to go into a store before buying an expensive..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."
- "I worked ther for all most a year and Kodi Radford fired me cause I gave a lady with cancer a loan she needed her meds my dad merried her..."