2.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I was curious, and I wanted to learn more about My Grandmother, Tancy Lauren Argo Lecroy. So I came across Her Memorial listing, which is controled, and maintained by OkieBran, who does not want to be contacted by anyone.

There is a lot of missing information about My grandmother, and My family.

Knowing the truth, knowing who My family members are, and knowing the horrible way

My Grandmother died, with My Mother helplessly watching Her flesh and blood die, the actions of OkieBran upsets Me, with disrespect, and makes Me sick to My stomach, I want to puke and throw up My guts until I puke blood. If anyone can get OkieBran to respect the living family members, please e-mail me, mlouque6@gmail.com, and I will contact You further from there, Thanks, Michael Louque.

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Genealogy Record.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

NovelJay700

So confused here... First, you wanted to learn more about your grandmother so you found her memorial on Find A Grave.

Then you say there was missing information from the memorial and you're sickened by the disrespect of the member who added it.

Because it didn't have the horrible way your grandmother died? Or because you wanted the memorial to include the horrible details?

How would anyone here know how to get a hold of Findagrave member OakieBran? Maybe you should be thankful to OakieBran for taking the time to make a memorial to your deceased relative instead of puking your guts up until you bleed because the memorial doesn't have the information you think is vital.

If you've joined the site, you can submit the info to the memorial yourself by clicking the "Suggest Edits" button. Every contributor who manages at least one memorial can be contacted via this method: Click the "Suggest Edits" button; scroll down the page to the "Suggest other corrections" button.

Click it. Type your message in the text box.

Mark the box to send yourself a copy. Click the "Send Message" button.