Hate the new site. Loved the old one .

You could sign in and find cementry in less than a minute. Now i can't find what i want.

Please go back to the old site. Reviews tell you people don't like the new site

Comments

#1621920

The new site is awful! Hard to use. Please go back to the old website!

I agree with all the other complaints. I will not be adding any more memorials.

FindaGrave anymore . It is a horrible site

I spent hours today not being able to locate the cemetery I needed nor could I find using FIND A GRAVE search says doesn’t exist, Hello Calvary Cemetery in Woodside queens has been there over a hundred years. So I had to go find a memorial I had from someone buried in Calvary to do the search I needed.

REALLY WHY, WHY DID YOU TAKE A GREAT SEARCH AND WEBSITE & FILLIT WITH CRAPY ADS.

We have to hunt and peck for everything. You took a simple site and made it difficult.

to Knappny #1612341

It's just a matter of learning how it works. Go to the Cemetery search page.

Type in "Woodside, Q" without the quotes into the cemetery location box and hit enter. It's the first result.

Alternatively, you can click on "Browse" right next to that field to look for it in a way similar to how it worked on the old site. By picking state, then county, then city.

I agree with do many others, This was a bad move on Find A Grave's part by selling out to Ancestry. Hate the new site, can't find anything and you can't even take a stroll through the online cemetery anymore. Go back to the old site case I'm not paying a monthly fee for additional information.

to Sarah #1595558

I don't mind the site too much. However, those who post their self images on there really take the cake. ahh...certainly worth a good laugh.

to Pompouspoops #1623609

I don't mind the site either! HOWEVER there are a great many grumpy, psychotic whiners there. Whoa!

to Sarah #1598934

Um, yes you can still stroll the online cemetery. On the Memorials search page there is a section called Honoring.

All you need to do is click on Explore Features Memorials, which is the online stroll. I don't get why people make statements without knowing all the facts.