Find A Grave - Banished Members Are Sniveling Children
Update added by user Jul 11, 2012
THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update added by user Jul 11, 2012
And to clarify it has never been about the numbers for me.The way I see it is there are 30 thousand possible connections with 27 thousand plus added bonus photos to those who searching.
I have been bitten, stung, hot, cold, hungry, lost, fallen, broken numerous cameras, spent untold amounts of money on gas, am on my third car, chased once at gunpoint in order to document that which I see as important. The next time you want to judge me or talk about me .. remember I may be photographing your family\'s final resting place.
Instead of being nasty, hateful, controlling and what not try being grateful.What a concept!
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2012
I joined Find a Grave four years ago. It was a perfect outlet for my hobby of transcribing cemeteries and placing my family members on Find a Grave gave me a lot of joy. I started in Historic Oakwood Cemetery which holds all manner of Montgomerians.. rich, poor, black, white, known and unknown. Realizing it was too big for me to do alone I sought another cemetery smaller in scale. I chose Lincoln and was appalled at the conditions of this cemetery. My tenure on Find a Grave was humming along just fine until I began noticing a lot of duplicate entries by someone named Charlene. At first I tried to be helpful and point out these duplicates which she would make subtle changes to in order to make it appear different. A full out escalation of disgust came when I found she triplicated and plopped the Hill family in the three largest cemeteries. I knew where the Hill's where located and it really pissed me off to find them and then have to tell this *** toad where they were. I did not for months because she as Porter (she likes to hide behind multiple id's) had gotten really nasty about Elizabeth Sealey Pepperman whom I added and she refused to ask for so she duped it and refused to delete. When I sent it to edit she emailed me the nastiest email I had ever gotten accusing me of stealing her family member! Since all of these cemeteries where relatively close to me I frequented all of them adding some here and some there. I can't help that she joined after me. Then she and another contributor whom I know is her brother now backdated a memorial in order to keep it. She and her brother earned themselves a time out for that little stunt.
I have no use for the likes of Charlene Boyd, her daughter Helen, Anita B. and other crazy off the chain people who think the rules do not apply to them. And then when they are penalized or caught in a lie they turn to whining ( 2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.) and manipulate others like Joyce Morgan E. to write nasty, hateful corrections, in public messages, find a grave forums and face book pages created solely to WHINE and CARRY on, spew hatred, vileness and distort the truth about perceived injustices at the hands of administrators and contributors. Tell me .. do you sit in church with that dirty mouth and nasty heart?
READ THE DAMNED FAQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rules are plain as day. Duping for any reason is a no no . Ask for transfers of direct relatives. Consider and make all changes or corrections as they are presented to you. ESPECIALLY when irrefutable proof is given. I.E. photographic evidence. Copyright infringement is taken very seriously. Do not take photographs you DID NOT take and upload them as your own. The FAQ's cover EVERYTHING but the most amazing thing is Jim Tipton is very flexible and as the site has grown many things have changed to reflect that. Another amazing thing is in spite of the apparent nasty, hateful, vile childish emails and public messages and please let not forget the complaints from the BBB rme's.. he receives daily the website is still in operation.
STOP WEARING YOUR EMOTIONS ON YOUR SLEEVE!!!!!!!!!!
This group which wishes to see him put out of business and off the internet should remember that what goes around comes around. Your actions and inability to play by the rules resulted in your being kicked off the site. In essence it is HIS house and I don't know where you come from but you abide by my rules in my house. I sincerely hope that this website is around forever!
As for how I know so much about her? I grew up in the digital age. I am extremely computer savvy and my god... I am actually intelligent!! As much as I hate to break it to you I am just a lowly volunteer who happens to care very much about cemetery preservation, history and making sure those facts are straight. I don't dupe, plop, guess or build family trees at Find a Grave. I walk, find a grave and upload that to the website. Period. As for me I have no intention of doing anything that puts my account or my hard work in jeopardy.
If you feel the need to join a bunch of other babies to cry about how you were wronged at *** or create multiple id's in order to continue you have a serious issue that either needs medication or a straight jacket.
PS. I sat right next to you at the Archives and History Building last year :D
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hateful Corrections
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."