151 views

I along with my mom, my aunt and a second cousin had our accounts deactivated from Find A Grave all because of two people who claimed to be relatives that weren't, Mary E. Payne aka Mary E.

P Find A Grave # 20637**** and Roni McFadden aka Bluejayln # 4703****. They were constantly posting things on our immediate family memorials that weren't true. Each time, one of us in the family would politely attempt to correct them on something that they had posted that was incorrect and each time, they would get very nasty and just posted more and more untrue things on purpose. All of us filed several complaints (with proof) to Find A Grave without anything ever being done.

Not one thing. And now each one of us have had our accounts closed down for what Find A Grave said was harassment without any proof (because there was none or if something was submitted by one of these two, nothing was done to make sure that they were true). No one in our family that was on Find A Grave has never been anything but nice to these two. The only time that I got a little heated was in a complaint due to Mary E.

Payne stealing my photographs that I posted on Find A Grave and then she filed a complaint against me to Find A Grave and accused me of of stealing Her Photo's. This Whole Find A Grave is VERY Unprofessional and one Can Not Go By Anything that is posted on the memorials because if this happened to us, then there are other memorials out there that have incorrect information on them

Preferred solution: The whole website needs to be closed down..

Comments

#1908857

The whole website shut down? LMBO

Find A Grave Reviews