Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I have found this site to be very very poor, I had created an account and memorials for loved ones I wished remembered. After a while, behaviour from members on the site concerned me, as some members were at times rude or aggressive towards me and each other.

I decided to remove my memorials and account which I proceeded to do and be done with the site.

Only to discover to my horror, Find a Grave had re-instated some of my memorials and given their ownership to complete strangers who had been rude / aggressive towards me but kept my bio's AND photographs. I have contacted the site multiple times and been ignored, I think its time Google stopped endorsing them on searched and the government in their native US took some action; against this madness.

I am horrified and hurt my memorials were not able to be permanently deleted at my request but could be re-instated after being removed at the request of online trolls, who did not even know them. Utterly appalling so do not let this happen to you or waste your time on this site!

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Remove my family memorials as I wished permanently! .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 10.

Comments

It sounds like your memorials were duplicates (which aren't allowed).