Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 04, 2019

Nobody contacted me from the company. The issue is not resolved.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2019

I have a relative that some other member has created a memorial for and when I went to that individual page it read that they do not want messages but on the bio info it read that no one can use the information unless contacted. So, you see the dilemma?

Reason of review: I have one issue is to resolve this matter.

Comments

Submit an Edit for the problem to the memorial manager through the “suggest edits” section from the memorial in question, wait 30 days and if they don’t respond and/or resolve this, send an email to: edit@findagrave.com Referred to this problem as an “inappropriate biography”, and memorial issues. Briefly explain the problem. If their response back is to submit an edit via the suggest edit section, meaning they didn’t read your email and are just blowing you off or stalling you, resend a copy of the email back to them using the same address above and include the data showing when you submitted the edit to get things changed.

Stupid question did you do the suggest edits and then in there is another edit you can send message there

Cynthia B

I've had the same problem.

@Cynthia B

Now the person in charge of one of my family has notified me that it is my problem. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Shakelia

Have you followed the process outlined in the Help section? Yeah, didn't think so.

@Shakelia

Yes I have.

@Shakelia

Asiana
@PissedConsumer1784083

You truly submitted documentation to support the change you want made?

Find A Grave Reviews