Resolved

I submitted some information to what turns out to be a page he/she created and manages to which I received the following response:

~~~~~~~~

Ellis memorials and/or Eddy/Eady

>;;;;;;;;;;This is OUR family and we will maintain our memorials accordingly and as we

see fit.

Kindly leave them alone and quit sending messages. Perhaps you could use your time to create memorials of your own.

Also, it seems you need to learn the proper manner in which to submit edits.

~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

She calls herself Angelschattering

(FIND A GRAVE ID 47007024)

This letter was uncalled-for to the point I felt compelled to write this letter. I thought we were all in this to help each other. I do a lot of research on a daily basis and don't mind sharing. The surname EADY is one of my ancestral surnames, which is why it caught my eye.

I'm not doing this for self-gain and certainly am not in it for any form of drama.

I'd have written to this person myself, but he/she is not accepting messages. I'd appreciate it if you could get through to her that we are all in this together. Also, for her to send a letter like this and then for me to have no way to respond is just wrong.

Especially when I was just trying to help. I see she kept my docs I added.

Please forward this to the correct department/person.

Margo Searer

FIND A GRAVE ID

48047138

Reason of review: Problem with FAG member.

Preferred solution: Not mad at Find A Grave (see attached letter).

Comments