Hillington Industrial Estate, Scotland

Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number. Emily starred on ABC's Daytime Drama General Hospital from April 1, 1963 until her passing in April 1991, portraying Nurse Jessie Brewer. She was referred to as "Queen of the Soaps" by her millions of faithful fans. Emily was married to Actor, Jeffrey Hunter at the time of his passing. She had both a son, Robert and daughter, Mary Ann.

- Mary Ann Anderson, Daughter and

Trustee THE ESTATE OF EMILY MCLAUGHLIN HUNTER

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

cindy
Plymouth, Pennsylvania, United States #901144

She was truly loved and still missed

BeardedWierdo
Pennsylvania, United States #864643

There is a system in place to correct the information.If you want to correct the information, you can easily do so.

You do not have to join Find A Grave to do so.There are emails listed in the Frequently Asked Question on the front page of the site, the one you need is famous.

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more 800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Review about Find A Grave Memorial from Merrillville, Indiana Find A Grave "Neil D Scheidt  40,496 Memorials Added 40,409 Memorials Managed This guy makes so called memorials without birth/death dates, or a photo. He uses the same blank double stone photo for most of..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more