Madison, Wisconsin
1.1K views 32 comments

Today in a Find A Grave face Book Group I learned that minimum of 2 women who have been viciously stalking and bullying a woman; by attacking the name of her deceased four year old son.

They have created a memorial for their victims deceased four year old son. Then made upsetting comments in the baby's memorial to emotionally torment the mother.

Jackie Wilson Goddard / AKA Diehard AKA READ THE FAQS has been stalking her victim since July of 2012. Jackie created a fake account and the creator Sylvia transferred the baby's memorial to Jacky Wilson Goddard's fake account. Both parents and a sister have asked the creator to remove the babys memorial because they found the idea of the woman using the death of their loved one as a number in a competition for a game of who can collect the most dead peoples names contest, demeaning to the child's life. SG 's drive to get a top stop is a higher priority than giving a family peace. The woman lives in Texas and achieves her numbers by copying and pasting the names from a Minnesota Database as her own work in to findagrave. This is how she found the name of the four year old who's parents she is Harassing by demeaning the life of their child.

The woman in Texas also stole a photo from the mothers memorial for the child on another website. Billion graves locked down the childs record at request of the mother. The sad part is this woman takes thousands of photos for other people out of the kindness of her heart and the Volunteers from Findagrave putting the baby's name under constant attack makes it impossible for the mother to honor the memory of her child.

JIM TIPTON HAS DELETED UPON REQUEST OTHER MEMORIALS FROM PARENTS WHO WERE UPSET BY STRANGER MADE MEMORIAOLS' FOR THEIR CHILDREN. YET DESPITE A REQUEST MADE BY THE BABYS SISTER TO DELETE THE MEMORIAL HE HAS YET TO REMOVE THIS CHILD'S MEMORIAL ITS POSSIBLE THAT JIM TIPTON IS USING THE CHILD TO EMOTIONALLY ABUSE THE MOTHER BASED ON THE FACT THE OTHER MEMORIALS BY PARENTS WERE DELETED WITH IN 2 DAYS

Review about: Memorial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

Four year olds are not BABIES.

They are CHILDREN.

.That's just the first thing that is wrong with this steaming pile of *** "complaint".

Laughing at all of you.

F.a.g.has every right to abuse and profit from the deaths of children see how they couldn't wait to steal pics of the victims of sandy hook.

F.A.G. members love to help jimmy tipton make millions of dollars from their time gas batteries internet service camera etc...they are all a bunch of ignorant f.a.g. s' and the parents that have lost a child and f.a.g.

is making money from the child's death should be glad that is they didnt' lose more children for f.a.g.to exploit.

Laughing at all of you.

This is hilarious. You people actually think F.A.G is doing something wrong? lol

Get over it.

:grin

to Laughing at all of you. #821455

Aside from the numerous bullying attacks from the bullies, which is plenty of things findagrave is doing wrong considering the admins support these bullies, allowing a parent to grieve without having the site ignore her requests. Not only did they bully her, they stole her photo and used it on findagrave without permission. It took another website hitting them with a takedown notice to get it removed.

Jim Tipton
Moab, Utah, United States #663270

I am Jim Tipton the owner and millionaire owner of F.A.G.

Jim Tipton
Moab, Utah, United States #647445

Yes, I'm a thief and there is nothing you can do about it.I will continue to profit from the deaths of your loved ones I will continue to violate copyrights.

How else can I get a picture of your loved ones unless I have my members steal them from the obituaries you paid to have printed in your local newspaper.

So what if you paid for the burial plot and the gravestone my website is going to profit from pictures of that gravestone.Deal with it I'm rich and greedy and nobody is going to stop me!

to Jim Tipton #661032

I don't believe you are the Jim Tipton from Find A Grave anymore than I believe in the tooth fairy.

Toots
to Jim Tipton Chesterfield, Missouri, United States #706579

God will.

***Tipton
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #619004

Tipton is a THEIF and a ***. The SOB needs to be locked up. And all those *** hoarders/collectors are nothing but pitiful, miserable little self-loathing maggots with no life of their own.

loren
Beech Grove, Indiana, United States #597784

how anyone can justify using an baby's death to attack others is simply yet another example of findagrave's total disregard for the living and the dead! there is a special place in *** for tipton & all those other pyschos!