Product: Find A Grave Customer Care Clear all filters (22 of 22 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I have submitted several edits to Ellen Stevens #47128166.There has been no response and her Bio and messages are disabled. I wonder if she is still active. Deloris Gueterman #48536566.Thank you for your help in this matter.

Years ago you could email edit at findagrave dot com and in reasonable time get a resolution to a problem. Then Ancestry.com bought Find A Grave and the admin side has gone downhill.

If you call Ancestry (no way to call Find A Grave really) you get "it's all volunteer" or "they are eight weeks BEHIND in doing corrections!" or the like. Never used to be that way! They would fix it, email or politely explain why they could not. Now you need to join *** forums (separately) and read to figure out your problem.

I have seen duplicated records where a graver put ten plus relatives in the wrong city, wrong cemetery; any normal edit was never fixed, no reply. When *** was emailed (four times) they admitted he was deceased, amended his profile, but NEVER FIXED HIS ERRORS! So today--good luck. Read the rules and FAQs online then select other departments to email (info at findagrave dot com) or you may never get a reply.

Are all staffers unpaid there? Why can't Ancestry HQ manage it better since they own it--set up a new system to manage it?!!

Review
Service
Find A Grave Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
I am a business woman. I don't have my own business, that dream never worked out for me. I spend a great deal of my time reading about successful companies, organizations, and individuals that have been successful in private business. Many of these individuals have...
contributorjkw

I've been a Find A Grave contributor (not the hoarding type) for over a year and am not thrilled with everything about the site, but I don't understand all the Mormon bashing. I don't belong to that religion because I can't believe what they do, but - this will probably *** you off - I've found SINCERE Mormons to be very kind, non-judgemental, happy (in a quiet way) people. I do absolutely hate how some Find A Grave contributors are pampered and given special privileges while others seem to be discriminated against, so I'm wondering if the pets are Mormon.

View more comments