Product: Find A Grave Forum Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
5.0
As a Find A Grave member myself, it pains me to hear so many negative experiences from people. As with any community, it is unfair to make general statements about an entire group. I am aware that not every member shares the same level of respect, but I take pride in...

Jennifer, a very good post by you and as a Find A Grave volunteer myself, and a 20+ year genealogist, I appreciate those that are reputable. I would like to offer one correction to what you posted.

Find A Grave rules state that relatives within 4 generations should be transferred to legitimate family members and if the original contributor refuses to make the transfer, just contact Find A Grave through one of it's many email addresses delineated in their FAQ area of their site.

I have never had a problem with them and I have transferred and requested transfers many times. Even those outside of the 4 generation guideline I have been able to get the original contributor to transfer to me after I explained my reasoning.

Good Hunting to You!