Find A Grave - Incorrect information

Some of the information in the biography about my deceased relative is untrue. When I asked the "biographer" how she did her research, she told me that she "googled" the name. She cut and pasted some material which I had written, she used Wikipedia, and she made up the rest! She did not use any primary resources. This makes me wonder how many other of her "biographies" are also inaccurate. I am going to try and get her "biography" removed. My other relatives would also like it removed. I really don't know why she took this upon herself to write about our relation.
Marka

there is no process. findagrave helps bad members like her.

if you blame the woman or ask her change when she not want to. she will report you and you will get suspended.

Marka

YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH THAT WOMAN TOO HARSH, findagrave will suspend you if you harass or use super impolite tune to other members

there is a rule on Findagrave. if anyone harass other members, you are suspended.

Marka

be very careful, if you or your relatives harass her. message her, ask her do things.

by force, she will contact the site and have all your accounts in Findagrave suspended. then all your past created burial records are also removed.

findagrave is tricky by this point

someone made a funeral u disagree. u reason with them, they can claim you harass them they not know you, and suspend your Findagrave account!

Samad

Why not send the correct info to the memorial manager?

@Samad

You can deal with these angry grumpy old women.

@PissedConsumer1213427

There's a process. If you want to get something fixed, you're willing to follow the process. If you're not willing to follow the process, it's likely you just want to mitch & boan.

View more comments (5)
Willowbrook, Illinois

Find A Grave - Mostly good folks but getting a lot worse

My genealogy research started with findagrave and I am deeply grateful to the patient, wonderful folks who helped me during that time. There are still many users on the site with only good intentions of helping others. Having said that, in the past 5 years I'd say, there has been more unpleasant people making user experience dreadful. Some things I've seen : --A woman flipping out and harassing people for fulfilling photo requests and documenting a public cemetery she deemed 'hers'. --A man who not only refused to transfer a mother's memorial to her son, he refused to correct the erroneous birth date and place of birth--even after been sent an obituary. When the son made his own memorial, this user harassed him trying to get the duplicate removed. --A girl asking someone to take down the memorial of her stillborn child and being told no because 'it would bring down my stats' Really? The feelings of a grieving parent aren't as important as your high score? --A couple incidents of refusing to transfer to family --A person creating memorial pages then blasting the family for adding pictures or screen caps of obituary listings I and many others appreciate the care that goes into documenting some of these pages; it is the people who treat it like a game of numbers that really brings the whole place down. I also think the site should make a rule that if you can prove you are related to the person, you should have that memorial page. The staff is very unresponsive unless you go to the Facebook page; I've always been answered promptly there.

Find A Gr- is the last resort for many people living out there last few years of being a living BULLY- and this would as well includes a few old men there who continually flip-out over nothing. The flippen woman who flips-out continually displays her own personal death rattle for all to take notice - so sad!

Look up death rattle and you will understand her condition.

Halloween is her favorite time to do this stuff : O (

.. Steve

The ones who leave flower gifs all night long starting each night at midnight are flip-out-fruit-loops, Why I have never in my life seen such attention seekers.......all about themselves! REPULSIVE!

@PissedConsumer1221699

Just like you have.......I had to deal with a grumpy hag today on this site. Some people show absolutely NO RESPECT for the family nor their deceased! SICKENING!

@PissedConsumer1221699

They are very mentally disturbed people. Sad to watch them!

@PissedConsumer1221699

You must be talking about the STARCHASER!

@PissedConsumer1229050

LLOLLL!!!!!!!!.........The so called stars have bit the stardust and left to find a new planets to play with. They got tired of the two used tires!

@PissedConsumer1221699

Actually some people do not enjoy having insincere people leave flowers on their memorials only to collect big numbers for their own purpose-- I doubt the dead like it either ! It is fake, sick repulsive and quite disrespectful to do it for YOUR OWN BIG numbers. Get a life!

@PissedConsumer1221699

They are competing LOSERS!

@PissedConsumer1221699

Its only a self serving race to see who can collect the most flowers for their OWN memorials. Nothing but an ignorant silly game these lower existences play there daily.

There are only a few who participate in this nonsense! Feel sorry for them.

The flip-out woman is a hoarder and will not give up a single memorial to blood relatives. She owns over 14,OOO memorials but to cheap and full of hate to give one up. Insanity!

View more comments (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Poor customer service

Find A Grave Memorial# 13818**** erroneous link

Alma King's memorial (Find A Grave Memorial# 13818**** )shows a link to her supposed husband, Matthew Cole (1760-****). However the person who posted the memorial included a notice from the Burlington Free Press, January 17, 1845: "Married ..on Wednesday evening last, Dr. Matthew Cole of Williston, to Miss Alma King, daughter of Dea. Lyman King, of this town." Alma King obviously married a different Matthew Cole but the creator of the memorial will not remove the link and add the correct link to the Matthew Cole she really married. Both were doctors and the error would be understandable, except for the fact that Matthew, to whom she is linked, died 35 years before the marriage. His date of death can be verified from other records. I've contacted the creator of the memorial but she has yet to correct it. Find A Grave could be a great resource but it should not be a contest to see who can add the most memorials.
Rochester, Minnesota

Find A Grave - Genealogy Record Review from Kaufman, Texas

These are the most disrespectful human beings on the planet! They are making money off of all our family members graves!! They do not ask, they tresspass to do it, they edit and rewrite obituaries to accompany their fabricated stories about historical cemeteries. With no remorse or an ounce of respect. This has to be stopped!
#1206962

What's also wrong is smearing all volunteers (you do realize the memorials are posted by people who are not getting paid, right?) with accusations of non-specific infractions. Yes there are some real jerks, but most people will be glad to help you.

Try not to take everything as a personal attack. Your blood pressure might thank you for it.

Kaufman, Texas

Find A Grave - Incorrect Information

2.0
Find a Grave contributor #4767**** has posted a supposed memorial for numerous individuals states that the bodies were lost or lost at sea. This information is not correct. He has, also, listed several people as siblings to an individual along with parents that are not correct. He refuses to correct the information even though DNA has proven the information is not correct and there are numerous other sources which prove the information is not correct. Correct information was provided to him. The information was removed from the messages page. This type of thing is just exactly why genealogists do not view Find a Grave a valid source.
Queena

As you said, "This type of thing is just exactly why genealogists do not view Find a Grave a valid source."

#1199432

That contributor adds all kinds of BS garbage. The site really should stop people like him from adding those unknown burial sites, what a bunch of useless BS.

Very selfish.

He writes right on them that he has no idea where they are buried, and has no records or sources. Wtf is the point?

View more comments (1)
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Cons
  • Posting incorrect info
  • Ancestry lack of response and poor site quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
The following persons are shown as being buried in the Old Sandwick Stornoway Cemetery. Sandwick, Outer Hebrides, Scotland. This appears to be incorrect as this family were native to the East Neuk of Fife. Alexander Boyter d. 15 April 1917. Barbara Brown Boyter d. 10...
#1194542

What exactly do you think is going to happen by posting that info on here?

Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Pros
  • Find a grave effectiveness
Not as described/ advertised

Find A Grave - Non related contributors are in it for the numbers not whats right!

There are too many contributors that are amassing management of memorials just for the numbers. They don't care if the memorial is correct or complete. When asked to transfer the memorial to a family member they fail to respond or just plain refuse. The administrators at Findagrave have set the ridiculous policy that family members must be within 3 generations for a mandatory transfer. If someone has an ancestor, say a 3rd or 4th Grand Parent on the system, they should be provided with the management of the memorial over someone with no relationship what so ever! These contributors care for only one thing, being one of the "Top Contributors". Shame...
#1202115

There is something that I have encountered a number of times that I find absolutely infuriating! I will find a Memorial of a relative or family friend, the Memorial created by someone who is not related to us, who is not a friend of our family, who did not know the deceased from Adam!

I have submitted edits only to have them declined!

This has happened more than once! Just who do these people think they are?!!!

@PissedConsumer1202115

Do you follow up with your sources?

#1192348

The numbers gripe is nothing! The numbers are not going away when you transfer the memorial!

What they are wanting you to do is delete your memorial and allow them to use your picture and all your work! That is the only way the numbers will go away!

A transfer still gives you credit! So tell again, we do it for numbers!

#1192346

I know that I am tired of folks saying they are in it for the numbers. Just how much have you contributed to the site?

I did cemetery surveys for years and to have folks like you bash good people who really could care less about the numbers! We battle with gnats, wasps, redbugs as well as thorns and cost of gas for you right to get on this site and complain! You do not have to have mangement of a memorial of a relative! That is not a given right!

If you are so worried, maybe you should use this as a tool and go to the cemetery and take your own photos and put them on your own website or another web site. But all said and done, I have asked for management and have not have 1 person turn me down!

#1192398
@PissedConsumer1192346

This site crashed last night! ............

and by observance I noticed that the only people there who flowered memorials during the crash were 3 big-time troublemakers. They constantly hangout there like 3 old feeble minded vultures. These vultures only add BIG numbers to their own memorials with flower gifs and who can collect the most for their dead!! ......

They absolutely contribute nothing else but nonsense to this site .................. Insane behavior!! .................. Its like WHO can get the most flower gifs for their deceased is the BIG winner!

.......

I prefer the members who actually add memorials to this site rather than the classless acts of whacks! At least folks who add memorials are contributing to the website and not silly nonsense.

#1194957
@PissedConsumer1192398

know what? These big-time losers you are talking about are there day-in and day-out!

They do not sleep. These wieners are vampires looking for flower donations for their memorials, nothing more and nothing less>>> contribute nothing but emptiness to the site>>>>> a sad bunch!

#1196070
@PissedConsumer1192398

I agree with you.They are there especially for one's own advantage and to earn approval or favoritism. These people are there for big numbers on there own memorials. Big numbers rules!

#1204206
@PissedConsumer1192398

LOL! If you go check out at midnight there you will find two losers making a love match between themselves lol!

........ leaving extremely mushy love notes to each other. match making in the graveyard.

KINDA DUMB! What is findaloser coming too lol!

#1205521
@PissedConsumer1204206

Disgusting !!! I have seen those two people there and their passionate love messages to each other....... They are 2 total misfits!

Calbert
#1190120

You all can call me a hoarder. I'm okay with that.

I go to a cemetery and photograph EVERY marker then make the memorials for all the people who do not have one. Genealogy is your hobby and photographing graves is mine. I "share" the fruits of my hobby on Find A Grave. Perhaps you "share" the fruits of your hobby in an online tree.

What is the difference?

I'm happy to transfer memorials within the 4 (not 3) required generations. Most of the time, I will also transfer aunts, uncles and first cousins because the person requesting most likely knew those people personally.

I might consider other transfers if the person requesting makes a compelling case. If you are just wanting to "collect" all of your relatives, I probably won't transfer because I don't think you "get" what FindAGrave is all about.

View more comments (28)

Find A Grave - Contributors hide behide screen name

2.5
Recently I have many issues with ***. First the contributors hide behind their screen name and are in it for the numbers. The top 50! They should eliminate such rewards as we are talking about other peoples families!! The contributor will not get back to me or make changes. They don't know most of the people of the memorials they manage. I have sent in requests that never are answered. The contributor puts inscriptions in memorial that are NOT inscriptions!! They put what they may assume! This one put in a person as a wife and it was his niece. I have the proof. Documents, etc. Gave vol and page numbers etc and they still didn't change it. They had a person as a son instead of a brother. The mother would have been 11 years old when she gave birth!! Don't these people put a little more research into a memorial...I requested my Aunt which doe not fall into their GUIDELINES!! She was like my grandmother. She lived with me when I was little, I took care of her well being when she was older and was next if kin in charge of her funeral. We talked daily. This person doesn't even know her, her personality or her childhood or adulthood...and yet this person refuses to transfer her memorial to me. She never had any kids and died at 99 yrs old. If a person is in charge of a funeral that should suffice for having that memorial. This contributor has almost my whole family. I emailed *** and they eventually transferred my grandparents but I am still waiting on the others. And of course I can not have any aunts and uncles. If some other relative wanted to take over the memorial I would not have any qualms with that. Its people that don't have a connection with the memorial yet are so uncooperative. I must say I have made many request recently and I have never had a problem with any of them. It's the "one bad apple". I research any info that I put on *** to make sure it is accurate and I find that with a contributor that adds info that is incorrect should be removed from *** contributions. They should have to document their findings if they are not related. Too many mistakes take people down the wrong path. Because of this contributor I went back into my searches and researched all over again thinking that I missed something. After the time and leg work involved I found that it was the contributors error. And the contributor will NOT fix it. *** needs to reevaluate the guidelines and rules. I am thoroughly disgusted!! I had to email *** to get my daughters memorial transferred to me also. And this contributor even added an inscription in this memorial. There was none!! How can they do this and not be held accountable for it?

To the OP- I feel for you. I also agree with every single point you wrote about.

What a low down dirty shame that such greedy and grievous behavior and actions are not just tolerated- but are also encouraged and rewarded. SMH!

Their so called "rules" are seriously flawed. False, and/or unverified information from strangers should never be allowed for memorializing.

That greedy "contributor" is a real POS- shame on that grave robbing ghoul for not relinquishing a member of YOUR family; whom they SHOULDN'T have any claims on after a family member comes forward.

I think no matter how distant of a relative is down the line, should trump a stranger's claim anytime!

You have every reason to be disgusted and upset with *** for allowing this type of appalling disrespectful ownership of your relative's memorial.

Why would that hoarding ghoul have memorials for members of your family that are complete strangers to to them?! That is indeed "ghoulish" behavior.

The whole *** site needs to be held accountable for promoting such idiotic behavior these rabid "number cruncher's" amass!

This is the info of the memorials this person has- Can you BELIEVE this!!!!

III (#4742****)  member for 5 years, 4 months, 21 days

Contributions to

Find A Grave

• 482,718 Memorials Added

• 482,312 Memorials Managed  • 1,712 Memorials/Week  • 1 Photo  • 3 Virtual Flowers  • 1 Fame Rating

OH MY GOSH! :-O

@PissedConsumer1174375

Are you in it for the numbers with a reply like that? O MY GOSH!

I think she is write about those who spend days on end adding numbers to their family memorials with flower-gifs. Talking about a very dizzy group of knuckleheads!

I'm giggling out loud!-- being BLUNT about it -- they are not all there in the noodle area.

@PissedConsumer1174668

I think you meant RIGHT. I agree with you!

@PissedConsumer1174668

they are not friends they are greedy hoarders only looking-out for themselves. it is race to see who can create the largest numbers on their memorials.. Dancing on the graves of the dead for selfish gratification!

@PissedConsumer1174912

INDEED!

@PissedConsumer1174668

The gifting, flowering, knuckleheads there are also some big time stalkers who like to make trouble. A few old lazy bags there like running other people off the website.....

These silly hags have no other life but to only sit around all day looking for prospects who will leave flowers for their memorials. [It is all about how many numbers they can collect and receive for their deceased] Ignorance at its best!

@PissedConsumer1175367

Those people do not function in the real world.

@PissedConsumer1175367

There is one strange woman there who cuts and pastes lyrics and phases from memorials of other contributors, she does this constantly -- and then she adds what others have written to her own pathetic made up profile page. The woman is a complete fake and tell many lies!

Actually-- she is a foreigner who is a complete phony and definitly full of BS! Blah ,Blah , Blah!

View more comments (16)
Marinette, Wisconsin
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Pros
  • Finding information in cemeteries
Cons
  • Unresponsive administrators
  • Posting incorrect info
poor guidelines

Creeps at find a grave do NOT respect families

Total strangers can post your personal info and your deceased loved ones' info without your consent! I am trying to get two pages taken down which to my horror I discovered contained my info. I do NOT want my parents' graves on the *** internet or my name, bday, etc. Who do these ghouls think they are? I read another person call them tragedy *** and that's right. Google yourself and get your info OFF find a grave if you find it, and for the love of God let the dead rest in peace! My mom and dad would be so horrified to know they are stuck on the internet because of these grave robbers who get satisfaction from controlling the image of the dead, who cannot speak for themselves. Sick, sick. Leave the dead and survivors be!

What if you find info about your parents on another site (not affiliated with Find A Grave or Ancestry)? There are lots of sites that might have their cemetery info on it. You don't own your parents or anyone else's info.

#1194196

I feel so bad for people who discover the Find A Grave site this way.

There are many members there who copy and paste obituaries the moment they appear on the internet. Those members visit newspaper, obituary, and funeral parlor websites daily.

It is all they do. Some have up to a million pages made.

The Find A Grave rules say members should be respectful of mourning family members, and generous to them if contacted. I have read complaints on this site today, of people who were mistreated by members at Find A Grave. That should never happen.

The rules also say that current obituaries are not to be used without consent of the newspaper. I can safely bet almost none ask permission, they simply race to be first to post it.

The rules also say that all mention of living people are to be removed from any obituary posted.

There are members who break all those rules but because they rack up the numbers, nothing is done.

In the end it is a site and survives on clicks and totals. The more pages they have the more clicks they get and the more financially stable or profitable they will be. If you contact Find A Grave and CALMLY tell them the situation, they will respond positively. If you want an obituary removed or the names of living people removed, tell them so.

Provide a link to the page or provide the memorial number in your email. info@***.com If a member has been rude to you when you asked them to remove an obituary or the names of living people, tell the site about that. If you want to manage the loved one's page, join the site and ask the page manager for a transfer.

Tell them how you are related to the deceased. You do have recourse.

I agree with the person who wrote about F>G> tragedy *** The people who dwell on the wicked stuff done by others are absolutely sickening and disgusting! Let there be peace and dignity for those who have died instead of ignorantly making everyone a monument for evil death.

Enough of you people who do this awful and nasty stuff! Get a real life because you are truly insane!

Contact F.a grave and tell them you want your privacy and also demand it. It is your right to be private.

Your deceased parents deserve that courtesy too.............. Good luck!

@PissedConsumer1171320

I read the complaint on the (Tragedy *** Kind of a interesting blog............. You are right about that one!

It seems the problem is with some of those jokes there who leave flowers in some-kind of circus ring that happens there everyday.

Pretty funny! These folks are no doubt the loosely connected.

View more comments (4)
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Cons
  • Personal info posted without permission by total strangers
Invasion of privacy
Loss
Preferred solution
Remove pages created without consent of living parties listed. You do NOT have consent

Find A Grave - Family Privacy - your rights.

In most cases of dispute to publicized deceased family data, legitimate businesses will concede to immediate family over a relative. To cite an example: The relationship between parent and child has greater merit for maintaining privacy, over claims of public domain presented by individual related through marriage. Two siblings disputing can become challenging. Most reputable genealogist suggest: Use common sense. Never alienate family members. And, think twice about data over families. The living must deal with the train wrecks they cause. Finally what about public data? Typically public records are available for anyone to see. That doesn't necessarily extend to their use. Terms of use, contracts, and commercial use permission may apply.

A persons right to privacy ends when they die.

Tucson, Arizona
Profit over Privacy

Find A Grave - Very much alive

i would like to be taken off the deceased list Doyle Ables Altoona iowa born in Humeston, Iowa in 1938. Maybe you can tell me how this happened, I recieved a call from a friend who thought I was deceased. I AM NOT! Please correct this information. It is most concerning that this type of incorrect information can be spread across the WORLD on the internet and there is no easy correction leaving friends and family to be concerned, misinformed and lacking a way to find out if someone has passed other than calling and offering condolances and prayers. Very poor research and presentation. I hope others are not taking your information as a fact! Please Reply to ablesds@***.com

This has been corrected, deleted.

Des Moines, Iowa
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Cons
  • Posting of incorrect information
  • Incorrect information
Not as described/ advertised

Find A Grave - THE STEPHENS FAMILY CONTRIBUTORS

FOUR OF THE FAMILY IS ON RNA. *** HAS NOT EVEN NOTIFIED THEM WHY THEY ARE ON RNA. DEBORAH SHELTON WOODS STARTED THIS MIXED UP. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND CORRECT THE RNA CONTRIBUTORS. DEBORAH ACCUSSED THEM OF HAVING FALSE ID'S SHE SHOULD BE ON RNA ALSO FOR HER ACTIONS. THE STEPHENS CONTRIBURTS WAS TRYING TO WORK WITH HER. THE STEPHEN FAMILY HAS DOCUMENTS THAT SUPPORTS THEIR MEMORIALS. BOB ONE OF THE BROTHERS FOUND SEVERRAL JOURNALS AND A FAMILY STEPHENS BIBLE IN THE 1961. FOR SEVERAL YEARS THEY RESEARCHING ALL THE INFORMATION THAT WAS IN THE JOURNALS AND BIBLE. THEY EVEN WROTE SEVERAL BOOKS THAT SUPPORT THEIR FINDIINGS

What is RNA?

Calbert
#1190137
@PissedConsumer1181724

Record Not Available - it means that person is no longer a member of FindAGrave.

View more comments (1)
Kansas City, Missouri
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
I am so sorry Lenda, Its all my fault . I shouldn't have messed with your memorials . My bad .I started the whole fight between us. Me and Ted declared war on you ,because Iam so selfish ,so stubborn,so hard headed that I only believe my own cow manure writting ....

I think the tag is great! it describes f.a.g. it members perfectly.

View more comments
Moab, Utah
Poor customer service
Copying a photo taken by someone else would put the majority of US citizens in court. It is only a violation if the Photo is copyrighted through the US copyright office and you are using it for profit or marketing or commercial purposes. Section 107 of copyright...

The above complainer does not understand copyright and should read current and correct law. Yes, everything that comes out of a camera has a copyright.

A photograph, regardless of subject, is copyrighted as soon as it is in fixed media. The photographer does not need to register with the copyright office. It is not Fair Use to republish a photograph for the same purpose of the original.

In addition to the principles of copyright law, the complainer should look into contract law and read the Terms of Use of the sites they use. Most sites prohibit adding content without the creator's express permission.

View more comments
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Find A Grave - I guess I made a memorial that already exsisted

I have been doing Genealogy for many years. I am against people like Andrew Daft and Ancestry.com wanting to charge for information. I believe that if you want to know about your family you should have that right. Andrew Daft feels that if someone posts a memorial and it has no real details that's ok. I have no right to post a more complete memorial. I'm thinking he wants to see you pay for it. Andrew Draft is a Find A Grave member! I'm thing Andrew Daft is an employee of Ancestry.com or at least a commisioned worker for them!
#820318

Easy enough to accidentally make a duplicate memorial. The search engine was never designed to handle 116 million names.

I search 10 ways before and after adding a memorial and still get a few that were duplicates that didn't show up when I searched. Too many times search won't let me find a memorial I made.

@PissedConsumer820318

I had that problem a number of times, until I found out that I made a typing error when I set up the memorial. Just one mis-typed letter in a name will mess up your search.

Many of the Find A Grave supporters are very sad individuals. It makes sense that you all cling to a website like it was your family :sigh

The FACT is "Jimmy Tipton" has made millions from thousands of foolish F.A.G.

members information under the guise of being "helpful".

I just read the news release regarding Ancestry.com acquiring Find A Grave. I also visited the F.A.G. forum and members are angry and stating they will be removing all of their photos etc..

They "NOW" feel duped...really just "NOW" because "Jimmy Tipton" is making a business decision that will net him millions more. F.A.G. members are idiots why blame "Jimmy Tipton" for their ignorance.

I also did a property search and found the homes "Jimmy Tipton" owns in Utah.

You idiots are just mad because he used simple minded members to do the hard work while he sat back and set up servers to hold all that data all the while raking in millions of dollars with little to no overhead with "Free" labor by you idiots while you all cling to his propaganda of how without Find A Grave and the hero "volunteers/gravers" mission, history would be lost, as if no one else has records of graves and a desire to not have them posted on the internet, esp. by strangers along with any other personal information they want to add.

@PissedConsumer800747

if they were doing something out of kindness to help others it does not make them an ***. I agree Jim Tipton is definitely smart on how he was able to get people to work for free and profit.

this is why f.a.g. has a c- rating with the bbb. tipton is profiting off of the backs of all those ignorant so called volunteers what a bunch of saps.

Get a life, toad. You have no idea how find-a-grave works and should close your pie hole.

@PissedConsumer800419

How old are you?

you are so wrong it is ridiculosis

I completely agree for years I spent time visiting courthouses, churches etc..to obtain genealogy information and now my research has been taken by others and posted on these genealogy sites without crediting me. Jim Tipton found a way to exploit peoples good nature under the guise of helping others and all the while profiting from foolish volunteers.

He is a bad bad man! I agree with the commenter that stated he was mormanmoron.

@PissedConsumer800182

I think it is important to understand that if you put something on the internet on public websites then you have put it there for the purpose of sharing not for fame. Thank you for being so kind.

View more comments (10)