Product: Find A Grave Genealogy Record Clear all filters (2 of 74 reviews match)
filters
Product:
Resolved
Find A Grave Memorial for my Grt. Grandfather

Update by user Mar 17, 2018

MUTUAL SOLUTION REACHED BY ALL.

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2018

grandfather's find a grave memorial. She had a bare amount of data in his memorial so I offered to supply the family data. When I noticed she had given my grt. grandfather the wrong father I asked her to correct it. She would not even after 3 years. I gave her the...

If you go to the edit tab and corrections at bottom, message to creator that you want a transfer of your g grandfather. Give your membership number.

If she won't transfer, they will automatically transfer within 30 days. Another way is to copy and paste his web address to edit@findagrave and say he is your g grandfather and the person won't transfer.

View more comments
Review
#1190647 Review #1190647 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Find A Grave Genealogy Record
Reason of review
Bad quality
Resolved
Find A Grave - A creator of a memorial yelled "Duplicate" whenI posted my Memorial and FAG gave mine to her

Update by user Feb 20, 2018

mutual agreements

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2018

A creator of a memorial yelled "Duplicate" whenI posted my Memorial and FAG gave my memorial to her w/out looking in to why two 'Dual Identities under the same name ' existed.Watching my 4 years of establishing all facts about my Grt Grandparents being snatched from me...

Then anonymous leaves flowers on a curator family POW POW POW guess what the account is flipped off it's ok for anonymous to have 4 up running accounts still going leaving crazy token and flowers ever day on a small county grave yards .The curator was like if you report the flowers as abuse your account will be shut down .But he shut her anonymous account off when she left flowers on his family Just give members the same treatment that you would like you couldn't take the rest in heaven sweet peace well my friends can't neither When people work for a company and they are that shady they need their switch flipped off and let them move on with Dash Becaues it will finally come out look at the college scandal, look at Facebook when the amount of people that use findagrave If you are a employee for findagrave sham on you to be just like her with the 4 accounts Rest in sweet peace could you take that day after day after day after day day in and out after day after day Much needed help from someone that cares now please Hey women don't bow down to men like you would like them to sham on the guy that thinks that's ok

View more comments