Update by user Feb 28

You asked me to further comment ; they took my name and verified my address at Ancestry where I went for help ; said "Oh they shouldn't be doing that" - told me to write to customersolutions@ancestry.com and after jerking me around for two weeks, told me why I was wrong, why I was at fault and removed me after being an 8 years customer and researcher and this is how they handled my Plagiarism complaints and other legitimate complaints ; what a horrible group.

Update by user Feb 14

I have heard nothing from this arrogant, disrespectful company ; they flaunt the law, committing felony after felony, with no end in sight.

Original review posted by user Jan 29

I am a strong supporter of Find-a-grave, having sponsored a number of key, pivotal memorials.Find a grave is a very poorly managed site ; you should use it at your own risk.

You will find that there is snobbery here, bigotry, un-fairness and outright theft of some of your work, to include Plagiarism, which I have reported again and again and on NO occasion was I taken seriously ; so you can expect that there will be no serious response to your complaints, especially the serious ones that break the law. You can also expect that your monuments, which are probably connected and in order, will be mis-matched with others, whose work is less affluent, substandard, and you can not begin to understand how painful that is, unless you have again, as I say been routinely treated Not fairly as I have by this group. In addition to having No Honor themselves, it clearly explains why they will not enforce the honor code that monuments that are related to You must be turned over to you if you can show that you are related ; this is a real sore spot as well.

It seems obvious that Find a grave goes out of their way to denigrate and mis-use, even the paying customers who are willing to sponsor the monuments ; this is a group with no honor.THEY HAVE even limited me where I can not pull down the menu that shows a person held the rank of Knight, as in, i.e., Sir so and so, because of the extreme rules and and bigotry.

I liked: Web site, Nice site.

I didn't like: Management is distasteful.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Find A Grave Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution New Management

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

What felonies are being committed?

Stalkers

There is so much hate on this website that I have decided to throw in the towel!