Update by user Mar 17

Original review posted by user Feb 15

I first met this Cecelia Stewart in March 2015.She was the 'creator' of my grt.

grandfather's find a grave memorial. She had a bare amount of data in his memorial so I offered to supply the family data. When I noticed she had given my grt. grandfather the wrong father I asked her to correct it.

She would not even after 3 years. I gave her the information about my Grt. Grandfather's confederate solider status....she never put it in the Bio (never in 3 years). My Grt Grandfather had eleven siblings and Cecelia's deliberate diehard refusal to correct her chosen father to this family had a hugh impact of their history.

When I realized the person in her memorial was definitely not my Grt. Grandfather I proceeded to create my Grt Grandfather a memorial with his corrected father's identity and his confederate soldier record. It happened so fast. Cecelia yelled "Duplicate Duplicate".........but it wasn't yet Find A Grave sided with Cecelia and transferred my completed informative memorial to Cecelia Stewart which they are claiming it was created 2009 by Cecelia.

I was penalized for not accepting Cecelia's wrong , half written Bio as Find A Grave/Cecelia wanted it presented. I was hurt, shocked bewildered and at a complete loss. Find a grave has not offered to pay me for my 4 years of research since I did not release my memorial to them.. Lots of emails and messages definitely show someone in an emotional stress.

Cecelia has 1,620 memorials and she was not going to transfer her hold .she claims her husband's grt. grand pappy was my grt. grandmother brother and that gave her full inter knowledge on who fathered my grt. grandfather.

She was wrong but at this time she is enjoying my Bio of correction.

Find a grave never researched my claim say 1st is owner of name memorial.This was hurtful...I am not resolve to the bully tactics and continuous threat to take my account away...No where to go and no one to help.....Nancy Solt FAG ID #4826224 2/15/18

Review about: Find A Grave Genealogy Record.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The art of speech, the use of political correctness, the eloquent ability to say what's on your mind and show no emotional awareness is qualities I do not process.When things happen that you don't understand then one should be given the opportunity to question.

We live is a society that hurrahs the disrespecting of our president, our flag, our nation as we live but to verbalize discontent of entities we had no way of pre warning but got caught up in .....well has been written I am not in the boat of such expression alone.

to user21332455 #1441128

There is another dimension beyond that which is known to man.It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. Sometimes it lies at the bottom of a bottle of Gin. Usually it's too difficult to get at, right down there on the bottom. The only known solution is to crack open another one, begin the search again, then post here.

If Gobbledygook is your first language, you will fit right in with the unfathomable nonsense that passes for reason ...

here, in the F.A.G.Zone.

to Father McKenzie #1447836

Did i hear holier than thou spew?

grandparents to be placed into the 5 of their children....This is why Find A Grave suspended my account........ When I put the same picture in my profile picture they deleted there.Find A Grave deleted all 5 pictures of my grt. grandparents I had placed in 5 of my independent memorials plus removed a grave marker of explanation email answers to why.....This clearly shows that Find A Grave can remove any picture or document in any and all of their 3million memorials and the creator/owner can not stop them... Question is : Just how safe are your memorials with Find A Grave website ?

They get pissed with you and they retaliate by pilfering , plumaging and delete your contents at their whelm.

How great thy art !Supporting backers keep this stuff going.

to Nancy #1438694

They are low class grumpy morons!

to SuPOO #1440142

Those folks do not associate normally with others, and they have deep seeded emotional problems. They cannot function in the real world, so these walking dead seek to pick on the sacred cemeteries! :(

to NoMoralLogic #1447805

Most insane are the flowering people . A small group of troublemakers!

that is just horrible! you should of sued them for stealing copywritten work. i hate what that site has become :(

If the Cecelia person was not, in fact, making a memorial for your great grandfather then why did you torment her for 3 years insisting that it was, and that she should make changes to whatever it was she posted? How can you now possibly reconcile the same memorial having a bio that properly belongs on your ancestor, and claim that this shoe suddenly fits? I have a suspicion that neither of you is totally fit to be posting facts.

to Anonymous #1436804

You are she..hummmm!Hang it up partner..That is Find A Grave's standard come on rebuke for gang war...Ceccia has listed helpers and you are 1 of 6 correct!

No time to gnaw. I have beautiful graves to memorize. Try the Tristram & Susan Odom that clung to Henry's memorial until on Jan. 4, 2018 when I beat the odds and personally corrected it court documents name..

As usual you are ashame of what you are stating here without a name to push your mouth.........Crawl back under the covers of silence.

Your inexperience is showing, bubba!FYI Nancy

to Anonymous #1436810

If you are right as you speak the tell the world why did Cecce yell "DUPLICATE- DUPLICATE" at my Jan.4, 2018 memorial creation?

Yes, she sure did !!

You're shallow of knowledge fella.........By the way I have all correspondences between Ceecc & myself since March 2015......I was feeding her every drop of bio information that she put in the memorial she numbered #37455725...I even laid in a few false facts as well....I was kind, polite and patient ,,,,,,,,Speak with BBBB mouthy,

to nancy solt #1442847

Given that Nancy Solt said "I even laid in a few false facts as well", is it any wonder Nancy's account is "Record Not Available"???

to Anonymous #1436819

Dear anonymous : Ceela used this statement to tell me she was using the correct father...".My husbands Great grandfather was the older brother of Betty McInnis, James ALford McInnis. His son was Milton D McInnis and then Milton had a daughter named Justina McInnis who married and had my husbands mother Gerna Lee Smith Stewart who is still living." 18 Mar 2015I had court documents.

-quote- "No where to go".

Nothing could be further from the truth ; you can go anywhere you like, sometimes physically or anytime via the internet.

I would suggest avoiding places you don't like - such as F.A.G.

It reads as if it has become a personal issue, the sort of which can fester into a more serious problem of one type or another.

Take the high road and find some alternatives.

to William #1436815

I am on my way out William......Thank you for the advice.As it turned out Cecci and I both ribbed each other heavily...if you haven't experience the silence of questions asked and no answer then you have a good world.

I write family history thesis and this has taken way to much of my time.Suck it up and leave with it..........When it's your family it is always very personal as it should be.