Dallas, Texas

I signed up with this website 7 years ago... added 2 people I knew, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE, thought they had their act together, until one of my own passed on, so I made a memorial for her since her sister decided to have a friend post an obituary in a newspaper cuting out the entire family and claiming to be the only living relative, whats the next thing?, Well here they all come, posting on Find a Grave Website on this memorial made, I even got an email from one of the whacks that are a friend and big trouble maker of the deceased and her sister,I got called mental, every name in the book, chasitized for posting a warning to this friend not to come on here and post that they are not welcomed etc.

Well When I seen the display of sarcasmn, ridicule and slander... I wrote to the Administrator telling them to remove ALL of them except the ones that posted long before they did... oh they removed them alright but only left the sister up there when I made it clear to remove her because shes been following me all over, attacking me etc, yeah I reported it to every offical I could but it seems these people have more rights to slander and libel then we do when we are trying to respect their precious rules, *** me!

If anyone sets up an account on this site they will be sorry and I do have the proof to back it up, I have had do delete the deceased's account 3 times now restarting a new one, they found it each time,posting and bugging. I dont know why anyone would expect someone to tolerate this type of behavior and not say a word or defend themselves, it seems just about every State has these lil glitches protecting this type of trash, I have no respect for this and its been now nearly 2 months since the deceased passed on which by the way was Dec 25,2010 by method of hanging, yes she committed suicide. Remember all your privacy is not private. This took place in another state from where I am, on top of this the deceased's aunt who is a C.S.W happily gave out the phone number and possibly my where abouts to the sister which she was not suppose to do, because where this is not even my own house nor is the phone in my name and it's really caused allot of friction and problems with the person whom does pay the bills here, I think thats messed up to allow someone to put your living status at risk on top of this ***! So take aim people, we all are being stabbed in the back by liars!

And even if putting a complaint on here dont get nothing done, I am within my rights to freedom of speech! MY FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!! I hope its yours as well! God Bless you all! Good luck with the TRUST value, its 0 in my book!

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Account.

Comments

I was bullied by a member I have copies of all the messages with his attacks and threats, I have sent them to the attorney general, I suggest you do the same...since the administrator that wears the red lamp is the bully's friend she helped him by banning my account and ignoring my complaints. beware of members that have friends that are administrators they will continue to make bogus complaints until they get you banned.

I cannot believe i was a member of this site before I ran in to the the disturbing behavior, All it took was a 1 time encounter with an admin who bans and abuses FAQS and photo volunteers. I like another person I know have vowed to warn others about the shady side of this site and FG STALKERS COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK DENISE HARDEN CHARLOTTE STOUVALL ALSO KNOWN AS PIXIE DIXIE BUGABOO AND CJ.

they block me on face book and log in under other names to read my posts :eek :upset :eek :upset :x looking up info on my kids. Hey Jim Tipton Good To Know You Protect stalkers but ban chalkers

I don't think these people know how how to pay attention to anything, skim through these complaints catching what they think suits them them remark on it like children. Your ignorance is showing, wonder how many times you embarrass yourself on a daily basis using the net to reply cause you don't have the integrity to face anyone in person, an article should be written about you and how immature you are, bet that would grab your nerves now wouldn't it.

Oh and Find a Grave is based out of Utah, so writing to the Attorney General of Utah regarding any of this sights so called administrations hassling anyone on these complaint sites should do the trick. The site should be more professional if it wants to build a good reputation of its use instead of sending its Chihuahua's to *** at the ankles of a user - that's pretty pathetic retaliation if you ask me.

Attacking anyone on any memorial is sinister. Its also illegal to harass and follow someone that is considered stalking.

Whether there is family issues or not, a site that advertises a business should provide standards to respect its users.

I agree the site should provide tools to avoid this type of nonsense, they would catch more bees with sugar.

Free service or not, it still provides a sponsership to make its money; the entire concept is to cover all basis irregardless of what others may seem to think or feel. That's the problem with today's society many dont think out the whole thing and that's what causes problems.

Tired of the Deception

@SG:Find a Grave has nothing to do with the info of someone being givin out... When this info was passed on to me, out of shock I myself being in another state put a memorial site up for my daughter which was attacked by others who have no eithics.

The policies of info on C.S.S.

are stated as fact, no person shall release any info of another, second of all by doing this it only caused problems by others. Never the less it was out of line and WRONG.

I am sure Find a Grave may mean well in its efforts to offer a service for those in mourning but when others like what I and perhaps others have had to experiance with no tools to remove or block a unstable poster this is where the problems arise.

Again Some dont use their brains and that's what God gave all a brain for, how you use it or abuse it is on You however there are consequences to be paid when its misused in a fashion not suitible to the other party. And no one should have to experiance that kind of behavior by anyone at any given time!

Tired of the Deception

The policies of info on C.S.S.

Tired of the Deception

Happy Graver Wrote:Exactly how were you scammed? You were NOT. You did not have to pay a dime to join or create a memorial.

Duh George, I never said I was scammed on Find a Grave, Get your facts straight as for the Aunt she is the one who foolishly gave out info where I was. Yes the family has this issue but I am not the one who created it, THEY DID And yes it is being dealt with, because for the better judgement was not good judgement.

And Yes the Website Does not monitor its activity and it does not offer any tools to remove posts not necessary, sounds to me like you work for them and dont want to be called on the carpet.

People who post a memorial do it so others who wish to visit in a decent way. Contacting them however can at times never be completed. Never the less I got the logs to back it up.

How does Findagrave have anything to do with the deceased's Aunt giving out inf on you ? I agree with Happy Graver's comments, the problem is with the family not the website. Hope the family can work things out, life is to short.

I don't see how Find A Grave is the source of your problems. Seems to me that the problems your having is with the family of the person you posted. NOT the website.

YOU made the choice to create the memorial page. Which can be found with a simple web search. Odds were pretty good that the family would find it. Find A Grave admins are not there to deal with squabbles between family and friends of those it memorializes.

Your problems are rooted with the family not the website