I love that there is a site to locate graves.etc.

And the fact that this is free is huge. It costs so much to join other info sites that used to be free. That said, I have a small complaint. I found the family I was searching for.

Most of them are in the same cemetery. And although it was a Happy Dance moment I ended up very frustrated. I need to contact the "manager" of these pages and she has closed her messages. Now how am I suppose to get ahold of her with my information and request for more family history?

I can't. She was my only hope after years of searching. And I could not pick up the phone and call FAG for help. Sending an email is only a solution if there is someone reading it and responding quickly.

So, happy but, very sad at this point.

I have hit a dead end and you are in a position to help.Will you?

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Emily McLaughlin, Actress  FIND A GRAVE Information is WRONG! Find A Grave "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Nv Real Estate Academy "Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny. We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more