why is there no phone number for find a grave so that we may contact you directly rather than having to slog through many options to get simple information? All I wanted was to suggest that you go back to the old site and leave it alone, but I had to go to a community forum, log in with my email address and password (which I could not remember after more than 5 years!) so I set up a new password (Twice) and then was told that there was no such password when I tried (AGAIN) to log onto the community forum. This is beyond frustrating.

Review about: Find A Grave Website.

Reason of review: new find a grave site is not good compared to the old site..

Comments

They ruined find a grave! Typical in this day and age

You seem to be addressing Find A Grave as if anybody here was part of their admin. This site is called Pissed Consumer, and I feel certain that if they happened across your post, they would tell you there is no affiliation.

Try calling or writing Ancestry, who own Find A Grave.

Maybe they can address your grievance, but you will be wasting your time and money. Apparently they love, love, love their new format and the devil take those of us who do not.

to Anonymous #1458758

Same thing happened when they built the new Ancestry site, then when they took away the old site, there was a mass exodus of some of their long term high paying customers, all at once things we had complained about were put back overnight. Pictures were back to add and done, the new way took 3-4 steps minimum. I guess they didn't learn anything from that debacle, problem is that FaG is free so no fees to lose, just ad viewers.