The new website is cumbersome to say the least. The old site it was easy to scroll down the lists of names.

The new might be great for those looking up a name or two. There are times I am going through every cemetery in a county scrolling for family names. The new layout doesn't allow for this. The ads that float over the information is annoying to say the least.

I am very glad most of the research I have done over the past 3 years because if I had to deal with the new website I would have been totally frustrated. Thank goodness most of the research I am into at this time is 1600's to mid 1700's which have few grave markers to find.

Sad you couldn't leave what was good alone. I won't be recommending Find a Grave to friends!

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2017.

Comments

I also HATE the New site- I like it the way it was- One can not just scroll through the cemeteries anymore- It totally Stinks- Please make it a lot more like the old site- If one has to take a class just to go through a site- There is something Way Wrong with the New Site-

I agree Old site was easier to use....GO BACK

Have you tried using an ad-blocking utility?

I agree 100%