Plano, Texas

I had a Find a grave memorial done for my great-grandfather Charles Eric Wennberg and it is missing. He is buried at Cedar Park Cemetery in the Chicago, Illinois area. I had all his children listed and other information.

Gloria Moreau (48849488) conspired with Sandra Burns (182440375) to recreate my memorials and have mine deleted.

Gloria Moreau actually recreated a memorial I had done for my grandmother, Alice Martino. She knew I had done one already. Then conspired with Sandra Burns to recreate a memorial of my mother, Jean Clause, and have it link over to her newly created memorial of my grandmother.

They recreated my father's memorial Carroll William Meier and did the same.

Not only did they do this to conspire against me, they did it with ill intent knowing my birthday was August, 16th. They did this on my birthday. I have 1/2 brothers of Carroll William Meier who CAN NOT stand Sandra Burns, because after they had taken care of my grandmother (Eleanore Wennberg) for years she came by and somehow was able to get my grandmother out of the nursing home she was at, and move her to another nursing home with out their consent or knowledge.

I just wanted to create a find a grave so that my ancestors would be remembered. Instead of being able to do this, I am being gang stalked and harassed by these people and having all my information tampered with and destroyed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Genealogy Record.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Gloria is what, your half sister? This sounds like a family squabble that should be settled between the 2 of you.