73 views
Verified Reviewer

Had comments posted on my immediate family buy a Find A Grave member (BlueJay) who is so distant a trip that she isn't related, post incorrect information. Then I had my uncle / godfather and who I am named after Memorial taken out of my management and placed under another "VERY Distant" relation without my permission.

When I questioned To d A Grave about all of this, I was kicked off the site. When I asked why, their answer is always, "You violated Find A Grave rules and procedures." Nothing else. Yet Find A Grave totally ignored my complaints of harassment from Bluejay and did not follow their own rules when taking my uncle's memorial from me. And Find A Grave was sent my birth certificate showing my relationship.

This site has absolutely no morals or ethics. And you can not rely on the information posted as pure truth.

Preferred solution: Apology.