For the past couple of weeks I have had an annoying pop up message when I am ready to close/leave a web-page - every time, every one who matter who it is.It is like the annoying recycle bin question when you want to empty it.

In this case: "Are you sure you want to leave" , etc. - and you have to check leave or you will never get off that page. What is with this; who started this and why? How to get rid of it?

Are we all so suddenly *** that we cannot decide what we want to do? It does not matter which browser I use.

Nothing matters but to answer that *** question before I can move on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with photos of grave markers and that they help people out of the kindness off there heart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of find a grave website. Find A Grave needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned find a grave website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Find A Grave.

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

GrizzlyBar
Great Bend, Kansas, United States #1213219

That sounds like a browser issue.