I have been a Legacy Family Tree user for twenty years or so... as well as a Find A Grave advocate for almost as long.

My use was incorporated into my personal research methodology and worked very well. Now I am not happy - as I very much prefer the older version.

But - apparently, there is no way now to use that version. Are there any methods or plans to allow users to use the "old way?" Or is this another time that the companies have become more concerned about their bottom line (attracting simpler new users) and telling the long-time users to go "my way or the highway?"

Comments

FAG was based on 20th century tech. It is now the 21st Century so it's about time they caught up with the rest of the world.

why fix something that wasn't broken. Us old time users are not happy and should be given the option to use the old version, DONT YA THINK?

New for tablets and iphones and androids..GREAT ...but we want the old version also . You have more old timer users of years and years to your limited NEW users.

Take heed.. Your bottom line results wont be as you predict.

I don’t like the new find a grave I think it should go back to the old one it was much better and less complicated Richard

I agree 100%. The new look of find-a-grave stinks.

Many complained before the change became permanent....but do they care about the user. If I were paying for Ancestry...I would be pulling my subscription.

to klt2000 #1494219

Nothing is as simple as the old site was before they messed it up, and why would they make it so much more complicated to look at visually when it was so easier with the old?Me and my memorials could also do with out all the contentious flower makers who are mostly there stalking others!

to Darleen #1495106

i'm In agreement with you. Did you forget the gossips and troublemakers -- flowering is all part of their stalking business-- and same old losers who flower every day the same old group.

to Beanbrains #1495756

Most of the good people have left the flower group of nuts, it is just the control freaks left there causing chaos with contributors and each other.They have nothing better to do with their unless time. Hang in there friend because this site is improving constantly ..... we love it!

to Beanbrains #1561410

mbfamily has 7 accounts ,3 has been shut down bmdoc- mcd-angels, Michelle,(look on countedx58 ratto mother's grave at the flowers Michelle left. flowered when she wanted her to do what ever transfer, delete a grave or take a grave, shut down flowers for no reason .

mb&family m&b family has accounts in her 89 yrs old mother name Rose York .One is her gt gt uncle name Harold Clark Others is in her families name dkm , Carma-lu - thompson mb family transfer dkm and Carma lu Thompson a grave dud mb family a dead give a way Ca cook? 4-doc - SHE MADE THAT ACCOUNT WHEN SHE HAD HER ACCOUNT REMOVE THE 4TH TIME. Yes 4 times her account has been removed. Oh Yes she looked up a 4th cousin once removed on her father obit had her to make a account to take a grave away , Mc Peak She will flower like a crazytown until the account gets shut down Then she goes back and removes the flowers like the account was never there .

OPEN FAG LOOK UP WILLIAM E DOCHTERMAN CLICK ON ROSE YORK LOOK AT HER FLOWERS SHE LEFT OR MBFAMILY . YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOG IN THEN YOU WILL SEE THE NAMES. THEN LOOK AT THE FLOWERS. THESE NAMES ARE ALL THERE.

IT NOT LIKE OH YOU USE SOMEONE NAME.

BUT SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH . I heard i though really well is it that bad yes it is, James Mcpeak