I have had trouble since the site changed hands. Recently the sign in failed to recognise my password so I created a new one and was accepted.

Ten minutes later I had to sign in again and up popped the notice 'Your password has not been recognised, your account has been frozen for thirty minutes'

They can freeze my account for eternity if they wish , I have done with them. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 08.

Comments

Poorly spelled. It's organiZed.And how do you manage to get out of bed everyday since FAG froze your account? Oh, the horror.

to Whiner Slayer #1515750

Your comment is even worse!

to Growsomebrains #1523753

Take the advice of your user name.

to Whiner Slayer #1523359

Organise and organize are different spellings of the same word. Organize is the preferred spelling in the U.S.

and Canada, and organise is more common in the United Kingdom.

I've managed to get over how they murdered my 7-greats grandfather, more or less, but I also wouldn't accuse them of murdering the language. They invented it, and we merely refined it.