2.2
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I prefer the old format but with new connect to Ancestry.com buttons.

The new site is awful and there is no feel of a memorial.

Comments

#1462040

I agree...the new site is not “user friendly’ at all. I can’t ‘see” the whole memorial without moving up and down. I like the old site much better and have sent many comments to fag about it.

Family Tree Maker did a survey and less than 10% like the new site.It is awful, everything is so spread out and full of ads, even if you use an adblocker.

It looks like a child who is making their first website built it.

The old version has everything in neat frames surrounded by ads, and with links to other pages.Now it is drop down menus that you have to dig through to find what you want.It is just like when Ancestry remade their site and lost a lot of long time subscribers, they eventually put a lot of what they removed back when they realize they were going to lose that many people.You would think they would have learned from that, but when it is owned by a multi-national conglomerate with their hands in everything, what do we expect.

to Photocrazy #1458922

EVERYONE WANTS THE NEW WESITE TO BITE THE DUST- IT IS SO BAD!The old format was 100% better than the new one, which is so difficult to use.

The new format makes my eyeballs hurt just looking at it.I hope they consider the feelings of others about their super big mistake.

#1452012

The old site is much more useful.The old site is user friendly compared to the new site.

Please reconsider your change from the old site to the new site! MANY THANKS! We do like Find A Grave! Please be more responsive to legitimate requests from some very longtime contributors.

We do appreciate all of the efforts you and fellow contributors handle!

Just be responsive to requests as we are dealing with individuals and entire families who are often time in the grief process!THANKS!