If you have cousins who plot together, know how to tell convincing lies, then really, really beware! I have two of these kind of cousins who went on a rampage because I would not play ball and transfer all of my family memorials, because they have the strange idea that if I should die - FAG would take the memorials and then they would never be able to manage the memorials.

AND so then they went to war with it. They accused me of fraud - and several other things like when I was documenting a cemetery, I became aware that one of the cousins was taking material from Canadian Headstones, and using that info, to document on the cemetery I was working on, so I told her "you forget that I am only 5 minutes away from that cemetery" - she pasted that sentence onto a complaint and said she felt threatened, and the rest is history. To this day I cannot for the life of me figure how that can be translated to be a threat, especially given that she lives in another province from me!

There were other games played, and each time they complained , FAG chose to believe them. Some of it was pretty weird.

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Customer Care.

Comments