Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

New Find A Grave problem

Clicked on a link in Ancestry to this site an got a record for a person in my tree.After reviewing data, determined it was a match and cllicked on save.

The data that was displayed DID NOT MATCH what was on record!!!!If you want more data, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Show

correcting a signature on flowers

How can I correct a misspelled word on the leave flowers message ?

Show

Someone added a photo to my account

My question is I have a account in which I have had since 2008, and the other day someone added a photo without asking me if they could add it, how can I delete the photo that they added?I know that I can ask then, but I know them and I know for fact that they will not do it?

So what can I do?Thanks Karen Lashin

No one has to ask to add a photo, findagrave is a collaborative website. You can't delete someone's photo either. If you don't want to ask them, email the details to info@findagrave.com and let them decide.

Show

Are photos submitted to FindAGrave considered in the public domain?

I would like to use the photos in a self published, not for profit publication

Show

What do you if you find a big mistake and the"created by" is no longer taking messages?

In the Myers Cemetery, Herrick, Shelby County, There are a brother and sister side by side and the comments say they are husband and wife.They are the children of my 3great grandparents: Frank W.

Frailey and Sarah J. Anderson. INFO Created by ruth cook, record added Aug 5, 2010, Find A Grave Memorial # 5589733.

Please let me know how to correct this.Thank you.

Go to the memorial and suggest an edit.

Show

How do you rotate a photo you add ? tried the edit and there isn't a link for rotating.

the photo are sideways ? Thanks

Delete photo and download photo the right view

Deceased contributor

How to have a memorial transferred when a contributor is deceased

user58410686