Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

My Account

I am unable to get in to my Find A Grave account.....No problem with the new sight, just won't accept my password for my account. Please Help me...

New cemetery

I have created a new cemetery but with the wrong family name. How can I rename or delete and start over?

To get a cemetery renamed, you need to be signed into the fine a grave forums. From there, go to the Cemetery Corrections forum, read the original post by an administrator named “Mark”, then reply to the post with a link to the cemetery and the name you would like to change it to. Hope this helps.

Show

Not liking the “New format”

Does anyone else not like the new format???

And some of the photos that people have added are not showing up on the new format memorials. Why not?

Needs another redesign

Show

Memorial I created now under some other person

I created a memorial for my father and when I went to his memorial another individual is listed as the manager. I am the only child my father was an only child.

This person is not related in any way. How did this happen? I put in all the information and photos and in my managed memorial list he was removed at some point. How does that happen?

Is it a glitch between the old and new sites?

I find myself feeling sick over this, I just recently lost my father and today would have been his birthday. I realize that it probably was not intentional but I want this fixed.

Show

Linking siblings when parents' graves are not found

Please add a box (similar to the spouse boxes) in order to to add siblings. Many times the parents' graves have either not been found or documented and I'd like to be able to link the siblings.

Thank you for providing this service.

can't log in

I can't sign in to my account. My e-mail is: brandy99@shentel.net and my password is topaz. What is the problem?

New site

No where on your new site does it tell you how to stroll through the online cemetery. I am ready to cancel my account.

Yes, there is a way you can do a random stroll. If you read through the find a grave forums, there have been numerous post about this.

Show

I am trying to log-in. Says I have to change my password.

Tried to. Won't accept. Says I have to go to a new site?

I really like find-a-grave. I'd like to be able to use it.

?

How do I change my email it won't let me

Obituaries

How can you add an obituary to findagrave? I have transcribed a newspaper from my parents' hometown and would like to add them to the headstones I can find in the Roselawn Cemetery.

memorial numbers

not able to find on new site where to type in memorial number . Please help. I have the numbers for my family but do not know where to go to use them,

Share site

An a site I wish to send to a cousin, I tap the share location, but the email won't go through. What do I need to do to share the site with relations.

New submission

I have two deceased relatives who are not registered on the findagrave.com website. I would like to add them to the website. How do I go about doing that?

New Find A Grave problem

Clicked on a link in Ancestry to this site an got a record for a person in my tree. After reviewing data, determined it was a match and cllicked on save.

The data that was displayed DID NOT MATCH what was on record!!!! If you want more data, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Show

correcting a signature on flowers

How can I correct a misspelled word on the leave flowers message ?

You can’t. You could delete your flower and post another one, or leave it be.

Show

Someone added a photo to my account

My question is I have a account in which I have had since 2008, and the other day someone added a photo without asking me if they could add it, how can I delete the photo that they added? I know that I can ask then, but I know them and I know for fact that they will not do it?

So what can I do? Thanks Karen Lashin

No one has to ask to add a photo, findagrave is a collaborative website. You can't delete someone's photo either. If you don't want to ask them, email the details to info@findagrave.com and let them decide.

Show

Are photos submitted to FindAGrave considered in the public domain?

I would like to use the photos in a self published, not for profit publication

Show

What do you if you find a big mistake and the"created by" is no longer taking messages?

In the Myers Cemetery, Herrick, Shelby County, There are a brother and sister side by side and the comments say they are husband and wife. They are the children of my 3great grandparents: Frank W.

Frailey and Sarah J. Anderson. INFO Created by ruth cook, record added Aug 5, 2010, Find A Grave Memorial # 5589733.

Please let me know how to correct this. Thank you.

Go to the memorial and suggest an edit.

Show

How do you rotate a photo you add ? tried the edit and there isn't a link for rotating.

the photo are sideways ? Thanks

Delete photo and download photo the right view

Deceased contributor

How to have a memorial transferred when a contributor is deceased

user58410686

I tank you in advance.

I’m glad you are “tankful” :) If a contributor has desceased, the memorial will more than likely be managed by find a grave itself. You will still follow the same procedure as usual, going through the suggest other corrections.

There is a chance the contributor assigned a “steward”, or another person who now manages the memorial. Either way, you’d still follow the same procedure.

Questions 20