Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

can't log in

I can't sign in to my account. My e-mail is: brandy99@shentel.net and my password is topaz. What is the problem?

New site

No where on your new site does it tell you how to stroll through the online cemetery. I am ready to cancel my account.

Show

I am trying to log-in. Says I have to change my password.

Tried to. Won't accept. Says I have to go to a new site?

I really like find-a-grave. I'd like to be able to use it.

?

How do I change my email it won't let me

Obituaries

How can you add an obituary to findagrave? I have transcribed a newspaper from my parents' hometown and would like to add them to the headstones I can find in the Roselawn Cemetery.

memorial numbers

not able to find on new site where to type in memorial number . Please help. I have the numbers for my family but do not know where to go to use them,

Share site

An a site I wish to send to a cousin, I tap the share location, but the email won't go through. What do I need to do to share the site with relations.

New submission

I have two deceased relatives who are not registered on the findagrave.com website. I would like to add them to the website. How do I go about doing that?

New Find A Grave problem

Clicked on a link in Ancestry to this site an got a record for a person in my tree. After reviewing data, determined it was a match and cllicked on save.

The data that was displayed DID NOT MATCH what was on record!!!! If you want more data, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Show

correcting a signature on flowers

How can I correct a misspelled word on the leave flowers message ?

Questions 15