Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Deceased contributor

How to have a memorial transferred when a contributor is deceased

2 answers
I tank you in advance.
@Genola I’m glad you are “tankful” :) If a contributor has desceased, the memorial will more than likely be managed by find a grave itself. You will still follow the same procedure as usual, going through the suggest other corrections. There is a chance the contributor assigned a “steward”, or another person who now manages the memorial. Either way, you’d still follow the same procedure.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How can I end it

Finish it

#2007026
If you have any questions about the Find a Grave services, please contact the Find a Grave customer care team:
  • via the support form at findagrave.com/contact;
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
    1300 West Traverse Parkway Lehi, UT 84043

finding jazzman717

by Keilee Ejy

I have been trying to contact jazzman717 via find a grave. I take care of a cemetery and this person often updates info on this site.

I run a museum in our town and have been given boxes of old local newspapers which have numerous obits in them. I would like to give this the obits I have been cutting out so the info can be added to find a grave...Do you have any info on the person so I can reach out to him??

I have send them a message through fin a grave but never got a response. thank you

How can I add a Memorial

by Tarvis Hgj

I was just wondering how can I add a memorial on Italy Find A Grave? Can I request a picture of the headstone too like the USA Find A Grave? Thanks

View

how do i delete multiply accounts of find a grave i have signed up with

by Burnett Idb

View

How do I add notation that did not locate grave and thus could not get photo.

by Tanara Yef

How do I add notation that after searching cemetery we were unable to locate a grave, Seemingly unmarked.

View

How to add children to memorials

1 answer
To add children you do it backwards, its just like adding a spouse memorial number but you add the mother and the father to the child
View

how long is reasonable for a person to fill my request

I am waiting patiently for some Oklahoma requests to be filled. how do I know if the person ids still handling that grave?

1 answer
It can take years for a photo request to be filled because everyone is a volunteer. If you want a photo "right now", you might want to consider hiring (paying) someone to do it for you, but you can't do that through Find A Grave.
View

Two cemeteries same place changed name.

I added 14 memorials to Days Springs Cemetery # 888199 now someone charged the name to Spring Place Memorial Cemetery and also add the same memorials I did need help. C.East # 4681****

1 answer

You can contact to Find A Grave customer support for help by email at support@findagrave.com or send them a written request to the Find A Grave Bucks headquarters: 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, Utah 84043-5373.

CONTACT ANOTHER MEMBER

How can I contact another of the Find A Grave site? I see that one is a cousin of mine & I have no other way to locate him.

1 answer

You can try to reach out to Find A Grave customer support for assistance by email at support@findagrave.com. You can also send them a written request to the Find A Grave Bucks headquarters: 1300 W Traverse Pkwy, Lehi, Utah 84043-5373.

New finds of Cemetery's

by Raymond D Uwz

My question is how do you get a Cemetery listed on your site that is not listed ?

Previous find a grave account # 4753****

by Naijah Ysh

My computer crashed. And, I am no longer able to sign in to the above account.

I have 1,067 memorials there and I would like to continue to service them. I was unable to change the email address and password to the above account. So, I made a new account. I am now using this email address: Loveall,dorene@***.com.

And # 4987****. Is it possible for you to either change the email address on the first account or/or transfer my original records to this new account? I have limited ability using a computer. However, I have much pride in making the memorials and getting families linked together.

I have worked on my family tree since 1977. And Find a grave has located many missing family members that I searched for many years.. I thank you for making such a web site. I love it very much.

Dorene Loveall.

from Porterville CA. 93257

Clipboard

by Mariha Avv

How do we use the Clipboard on find a grave. Also how do we down load to Family Search.

I am a member of Family Search. Thank You Shirley Cukale

memorial number

by Marshayla Bpz

The memorial number assigned to my mom (3471****) appears to be wrong. How would I fix this?

I noticed it when I linked her to my dad. Her name doesn't come up. I searched the FAQ's and didn't see anything about this sort of thing. Can you please help?

Thank you P.S. I'm not Pissed this is just the only place I found to ask this question ;)

by Kepler Vcp

have tried 3 times on getting help with log, all they want is 5 dollars. I paid the first, but I will not pay another

Town Addition

by Teka Ufi

I'm trying to add a memorial, but the Sherburne Village, Chenango County is not in your data base. How do I get it added? Greg Black

Add description to cemetery

by Kori Nqu

How do I add a description to a family cemetery?. I was not the one that originally added it to findagrave.com.

Founded by a great great grandfather, I have information including early history that I would like to share.

As it now stands there is no link to do so! HELP!

My Account

by Jerid Zrd

I am unable to get in to my Find A Grave account.....No problem with the new sight, just won't accept my password for my account. Please Help me...

New cemetery

I have created a new cemetery but with the wrong family name. How can I rename or delete and start over?

1 answer
To get a cemetery renamed, you need to be signed into the fine a grave forums. From there, go to the Cemetery Corrections forum, read the original post by an administrator named “Mark”, then reply to the post with a link to the cemetery and the name you would like to change it to. Hope this helps.
View

Not liking the “New format”

by Ardeth Pip

Does anyone else not like the new format???

And some of the photos that people have added are not showing up on the new format memorials. Why not?

Needs another redesign