Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I am trying to log-in.Says I have to change my password.

Tried to. Won't accept. Says I have to go to a new site?

I really like find-a-grave.I'd like to be able to use it.

?

How do I change my email it won't let me

Obituaries

How can you add an obituary to findagrave? I have transcribed a newspaper from my parents' hometown and would like to add them to the headstones I can find in the Roselawn Cemetery.

memorial numbers

not able to find on new site where to type in memorial number . Please help. I have the numbers for my family but do not know where to go to use them,

Share site

An a site I wish to send to a cousin, I tap the share location, but the email won't go through. What do I need to do to share the site with relations.

New submission

I have two deceased relatives who are not registered on the findagrave.com website. I would like to add them to the website. How do I go about doing that?

New Find A Grave problem

Clicked on a link in Ancestry to this site an got a record for a person in my tree.After reviewing data, determined it was a match and cllicked on save.

The data that was displayed DID NOT MATCH what was on record!!!!If you want more data, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Show

correcting a signature on flowers

How can I correct a misspelled word on the leave flowers message ?

Show

Someone added a photo to my account

My question is I have a account in which I have had since 2008, and the other day someone added a photo without asking me if they could add it, how can I delete the photo that they added?I know that I can ask then, but I know them and I know for fact that they will not do it?

So what can I do?Thanks Karen Lashin

No one has to ask to add a photo, findagrave is a collaborative website. You can't delete someone's photo either. If you don't want to ask them, email the details to info@findagrave.com and let them decide.

Show

Are photos submitted to FindAGrave considered in the public domain?

I would like to use the photos in a self published, not for profit publication

Questions 13