Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

memorial numbers

not able to find on new site where to type in memorial number . Please help. I have the numbers for my family but do not know where to go to use them,

Aaron Gullison

You can go to https://www.findagrave.com/memorial and put the number in the box that says "Memorial ID" and click Search.

Share site

by user31546462

An a site I wish to send to a cousin, I tap the share location, but the email won't go through. What do I need to do to share the site with relations.

New submission

I have two deceased relatives who are not registered on the findagrave.com website. I would like to add them to the website. How do I go about doing that?

Aaron Gullison

You can add them by visiting the https://www.findagrave.com/contribute page and clicking the "Add Memorials" icon.

New Find A Grave problem

by user22476709

Clicked on a link in Ancestry to this site an got a record for a person in my tree. After reviewing data, determined it was a match and cllicked on save.

The data that was displayed DID NOT MATCH what was on record!!!! If you want more data, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Show

correcting a signature on flowers

How can I correct a misspelled word on the leave flowers message ?

You can’t. You could delete your flower and post another one, or leave it be.

Show

Someone added a photo to my account

My question is I have a account in which I have had since 2008, and the other day someone added a photo without asking me if they could add it, how can I delete the photo that they added? I know that I can ask then, but I know them and I know for fact that they will not do it?

So what can I do? Thanks Karen Lashin

No one has to ask to add a photo, findagrave is a collaborative website. You can't delete someone's photo either. If you don't want to ask them, email the details to info@findagrave.com and let them decide.

Show

Are photos submitted to FindAGrave considered in the public domain?

by user70446599

I would like to use the photos in a self published, not for profit publication

Show

What do you if you find a big mistake and the"created by" is no longer taking messages?

In the Myers Cemetery, Herrick, Shelby County, There are a brother and sister side by side and the comments say they are husband and wife. They are the children of my 3great grandparents: Frank W.

Frailey and Sarah J. Anderson. INFO Created by ruth cook, record added Aug 5, 2010, Find A Grave Memorial # 5589733.

Please let me know how to correct this. Thank you.

Go to the memorial and suggest an edit.

Show

How do you rotate a photo you add ? tried the edit and there isn't a link for rotating.

the photo are sideways ? Thanks

Delete photo and download photo the right view

Questions 29