Portland, Oregon

Blackmail. "Volunteers" want my private email address for access to my relatives headstone photos they have in their possession, there's no easy way to report these jerks either. Site is full of malware apps when using on iphone

Review about: Memorial Photos.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

Nobody is required to give their emai. As a matter of fact, nobody is require to provide you with a photo.Just wait for another volunteer or go take the photo yourself.

Blackmail?Make a fake account and use it for FG, simple.

Thats what I do, I don't give out my real email address, only my family has that.Report it to FG.

Problem solved, that was so easy, why post it on here?

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #991190

The best way to handle any site that wants your email address is to establish mutiple email accounts using erronous info.Use these email accounts to communicate with those sites.

Just make sure you write down your info including the address, I have created many over the years, some used only one time. Using a public computer, like your local library computer helps too.

Also a search engine like DuckDuckGo that hides your identity will help maintain your privacy as well as adjusting your privacy settings to delete cookies everytime your browser closes.I'm sure the internet wizards out there have more advice that you can find by doing a search.

Candid1