Update by user Sep 05

I feel lost as it always made me feel good that i could communicate with everybody now I no longer have that

Update by user Sep 05

there were 75 photos in total most of which were removed for no reason other than they thought they were unfit for graveyard.com. i have sent in 4 photos as an example of the photos i had on my x-husband.

the photo's are not x-rated. most of them are of me that i have sent them just to communicate with my deceased family

Original review posted by user Sep 05

Hello

i have a serious complaint against this company. i am handicapped and unable to get to the physical grave to visit my family and my x-husband.

so since 2014 i fond findagrave.com and was very happy with it as I could send photos and/or flowers with a little note attached.i had a total of 75 photos and was considered a sponsor as i made donations. suddenly the majority of my photos disappeared. i wrote to photos@findagrave.com and they told me that they were not compatible with findagrave as most of them were of me . none were x-rated they were all family related type photos.

this is so wrong.

and I want to see them pay for the hurt they have caused me. rhe below photos are examples of what i had on my x-husbands memorial ***

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Find A Grave Pros: I can visit my deceased relatives, Cemetery listings.

Find A Grave Cons: Unable to add or view the photos i have put up, Administration has a bad attitude.

Comments

The photos we add to memorials are supposed to be OF the deceased or their grave. In other words, all of the photos on Ronald Reagan's memorial should be of him OR include him, such as a snapshot of him and Ron Jr.

There should NOT be a photo of Ron Jr. if Ronald was not also in the photo.

Posting photos of ourselves to a memorial is okay IF, and ONLY if, said photo also contains the deceased. It's not Find A Grave's fault you didn't understand the rules.