Why in the world did Find a Grave change the layout so drastically?? It's really a mess!!

The old version made it easy to review all the memorial info without searching all over the place. It's awful! Change it back, please!!

Now I'm p---ed off that I have to type 100 words in order to leave a comment/complaint!! {{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Find A Grave Website.

Reason of review: poor website changes.

Preferred solution: Leave the website as it was..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 15.

Comments

I agree that the new site is not user friendly. Seems to have been designed by a rank amateur programmer. Must have been designed by a 3rd grade student.

This new version just really stinks!! What was wrong with the old version: NOTHING!!

I thank the old version was better because you don't have to type a life history to get what you want sometimes change can be good but this is not if you want to keep this site and not listen to us then what is the reason for review thanks David myers Charleston west virginia

FanaticalMountainLion639

Ancestry.com bought the site. You now have to pay to join Ancestry to get more info. It will make them a fortune unless all of us just refuse to pay ancestry, to join.

I agree. Please change back to the original where we can observe obits.

to Myrna Hamilton #1563716

This Find a grave sucks !

Please bring the old version back it really helps in the genealogy researchers that can't afford to pay for information, its so much better.

to Youlonda.Will54 #1563717

I, too do not like the new site. The old one was so much easier to move around and find what I was looking for

This new version of FAG is absolutely deplorable. Have been using for 8 yrs.

Was very easy to use. This is a hudge mess. Please! Go back to original format.

Bio information on some sites have been changed or missing. Difficult to view family info.

One page much more user friendly. Tremendously disappointing.

to K.M. deVries #1563718

That isn't going to happen no matter how ticked we are. Ancestry.com bought the site.

put back the old site or don't give you anymore info

to steve callahan #1563719

It's now owned by Ancestry.com That should explain it all.

I need the old version of find a grave for my family now so I can find all my great, great, great, great grandparents.

All the famyily was linked for easy look up, now they are just a jumble mess. I was going to join Ancestry but no thanks after they wrecked this site that people spent thousands of hours working on for free & they just come in and wreck it with no care.

#1420940

I don't like "new Find a grave" because you never have a place to put a name in.

to Eva Hopkins #1427738

It is one big jumbled mess! I guess they are trying to get rid of contributors! They have got almost all the information they need anyway!

to dirtcrawler #1563721

Ancestry.com now owns it. They expect to be paid and will make a fortune unless people cancel their membership or just don't join.