Show reviews that mention
site family people information memorials memorial members cemetery website member
Filter review
I know what you mean about hoarding and vultures. Here's my story. My Father died in the Vietnam War my Mother had him buried in a family cemetery, the land was donated by my Great Great Father. My Mother had a double stone made with their names birth date, wedding...
Featured
ID
Longview, Texas

MAKING UP NAMES FOR NEW CEMETERIES THAT NEVER EXISTED

CONTRIBUTOR KARI NORSTOG # 12728**** IS A FRAUD ON FIND A GRAVE. KARI NORSTOG MAKES UP NEW CEMETERIES NAMES AND ADDS NAMES: THE FOLKS THAT SHE HAS ADDED IS MY FAMILY. THEY ARE NOT BURIED IN HER NEW CEMETERY. THEY ARE BURIED IN DIFFERENT CEMETERIES WITH HEADSTONES AS PROOF. I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO FIND A GRAVE A NUMBER OF TIMES TO A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN CHARGE, BUT NO RESPONSE...FIND A GRAVE HAS NO PHONE...I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN FIND A GRAVE. WHY DON'T FIND A GRAVE ACT ON FRAUD? THANK YOU .

HAHAHA! I knew you couldn't resist kari....I played you.

Just like fishing bait the line and wait for the hard head to ***...you have been hooked and gutted kari. The bait has been set again....just waiting for you kari...hehehe

I hope that Kari and her fakes don't stop commenting I LOVE that she is here everyday keeping this going. Kari please don't stop, everyone is getting such a big LAUGH at your expense.

Please keep us laughing at you Kari! Everyone here is having a blast watching you make a f.oo.l of yourself!

There are people in this world that no matter what you say or do ,will always be against. you.

Their unhappiness with themselves and their lives unfortunately consumes them.And Rather than deal with their emotional feelings of inadequacy and hatred towards themselves and others ,They take their frustrations out on other people .

hence. becoming Bullies .

@PissedConsumer828616

knight, That is a perfect description of Kari Norstog.

@PissedConsumer828696

Your the bully Lenda Tuck Look what you did to Kari Norstog. Calling her a fraud when really you are the fraud.look at all the posts on here doesn't look to me that Kari is the bully at all!!

@PissedConsumer828616

Kari, You had to have copied and pasted this from a book because your not this smart to figure it out on your own. This fits you

perfectly. I would hope that you can understand what you have copied and understand it so that it would help you overcome the hate you have for yourself and for others.

Find A Grave is having major problems....Karma Gotcha!

@PissedConsumer828553

Yah maybe those findagrave Gods got Banned by the very people they banned. And they banned a lot of people,for nothing .I don't think any volunteer Administrator Should have that power to decide who stays and who goes.I don't think anybody should ban people on.

findagrave. I think they should just

take down the grave and not let. the person that.

caused the trouble put the grave up again. and get rid of the edit button so people can't just change the web grave with out asking the person that made it.

All this c.r.a.p. for the dead.

I would never be what's the word...egnorant..or better yet..ignorant...enough to spend any time or money on that f.a.g it site.

If you got banned or whatever just step back and say GOOD RIDDANCE! And jim tipton ***s a rotten eggs.

Find a grave and ancestry just crashed. So this posting is useless .

View more comments (288)
ID
Longview, Texas

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection