Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

WHAT A JOKE FIND A GRAVE ADMINISTRATORS ARE!!!THEY ACTUALLY DEFEND THIEVES LIKE Dıehard (#46809256) & Glendora (#46931045) AND THE OTHERS WHO GO THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S MEMORIALS AND GET THEM DELETED (ON A SO CALLED TECHNICALITY) AND THEN THE CROOKS REPLACE WITH THEIR OWN MEMORIAL, USING THE INFORMATION FROM THE ORIGINAL MEMORIAL .

THEN THE *** WON'T TRANSFER THE "NEW" MEMORIAL TO YOU (WHO CREATED THE ORIGINAL ). PLUS THESE MEMBERS "SUGGEST" EDITS TO MEMORIALS THAT ARE INCORRECT, THEN SOMEHOW COERCE THE ADMINISTRATORS TO MAKE THE INCORRECT EDITS.

THEN IT'S TIED IN TO ANCESTRY.COM AND PEOPLE STEAL AND USE YOUR PHOTOS WITH NO CREDIT GIVEN TO THE OWNERS.I COULD CARRY ON ON DAY ABOUT THIS CROOKED COMPANY.

Review about: Find A Grave Funeral Forum.

Preferred solution: stop letting other members STEAL my memorials.

I liked: Finding relatives.

I didn't like: Getting screwed over.

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

Due to being sick & tired of the ***, I have been transferring some of my memorials to my relatives & friends; so guess what!!! Find a Grave has blocked one of my cousin's accounts!!! What a bunch of ***!!!

GoodCitizen
to Anonymous #1344618

Yeah, maybe F.A.G. figured out the "cousin" was really a second account for you. Just sayin'.

to Anonymous Defiance, Iowa, United States #1351031

not hardly, I have several cousins on both sides of my family who also do genealogy, you are an ***

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1302688

My cousin recently passed away and went to create a memorial and DIEHEAD had already recreated one.The dates were incorrect.

I asked him to transfer my cousin memorial to me and he refused and would not accept my edits to correct my cousin's birth and passing date. He want documentation to change the dates. BS. I grew up with the cousin, he was a few days older than my younger brother.

I celebrate his birthday and was at his funeral.Find-A-Grave need to do something about him !!

I simply agree about theft there! GLUTTONS come a dime a dozen. Never enough large numbers for them.

to JJ #1304094

It completely amazes me that there is a certain little group of doodlers there who are extremely weird!These folks continually leave flowers for the same ole peoples memorials every single day of their useless lives------ I have never in all my living days seen such a bored and senseless group of people.

lol----- strange and very odd.I guess the same 40 memorials there deserve the same treatment everyday over and over again lol!

to JJ #1309993

I have a couple friends on this site who have some lamebrain trail them around who calls himself a genealogist!This guy goes and confiscates stuff from other memorials that are correct.

His memorials look like a two year entered the material and most of his information incorrect and false!

The guy is in no way a genealogist.Anyone can say this on Find A GRAVE!

to spineless #1317619

I think I know who you are talking about.He has since removed his claiming to be a genealogist!

He also has 2 accounts on find a grave so he can harass people and confiscate their memorials.A real sneaky guy and very braggadocios!

to JJ #1310487

I think the guy who BRAGS on his profile page about who he is related too is a ARROGANT POMPOUS FOOL!Usually his ancestry cannot be proven!

Just putting on a big show for everyone to see and then calls himself a genealogist!If he could only see how ridiculous he look to others-- including his personal photo.

to JJ #1330868

You do realize that if it were not for those of us with large numbers, Find a Grave would be pretty bare.99% of the memorials I've created are not related to me.

I create these memorials to help others, NOT to inflate my numbers.Thanks for you misguided assumption though.