LikeI am trying to get in touch with P.K. Magruder, she has been doing a lot of work for Find a Grave in Northampton, Massachusetts. When I try to click on her link on your website it fails to connect to her. My problem is that I have been looking for my great grandfather in the Northampton, Mass. area. His name was William H. Chase he died in Russell, on April 9, 1904 and he is buried in Northampton. His daughters Edith Chase Welcome, Lillian Chase and son William H. were buried in Bridge St. Cemetery in Northampton. I believe that the white headstone lying face down could be my great grandfather and great grandmother but the words have become impossible to read. The town clerk's office in Northampton has not been very helpful. Most of the Chase Family is buried nearby in Spring Grove cemetery in Florence. Does the state of Massachusetts have a similar headstone project which was done in the 1930's by the WPA? Connecticut has the Hale or Corbin collection which has information about early headstones.

If P.K can help me about this headstone I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time. I love your website.

Sharon Niemann-Testa