State: Virginia Product: Find A Grave Forum Clear all filters (1 of 22 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Find A Grave in Chesterfield, Virginia - Find-A-Grave

I have been a contributor for about two months and I have to echo DBA82'S comments; I've been able to help so many people find lost family members. I take pictures of very old gravestones especially and have posted them along with entire cemeteries. All the messages I have received have been grateful and positive. I am a genealogist researcher and find the site very helpful, so I know other researchers feel the same. Find-A-Grave has been a wonderful tool for such a large project. As far as getting help. Asking questions. Pointing out mistakes. I've never had a bad experience. I do not participate in any forum.
#520419

I Like this post because you can go years and be fine before running in to the dark side of this website.Its not likely this poster is still blind to it if they are blind to it be careful

It is obvous you know my name, but I don't know yours.

What do you mean by "you have been cheated" and " are being stalked"?

Both terms are not related to the work done on Find-A-Grave.

Tired of the Deception

Rudy, they would be greater if they respected their users, word travels fast when you been cheated, its a shame a site will put up all these rules and not abide by a user's request when they are being stalked, to me thats disrespect at its highest accord!

View more comments (2)
Review
#203517 Review #203517 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service