I was kick off the Find A Grave Website after people stole my copyrighted photos.Ancestry.com will not put up with people stealing "any" copyrighted materials at all.

Related: Find A Grave - Is this a scam?

I can use the Find A Grave Website but I can not post anything on to it (corrections, flowers, comments and etc.). Not all of the materials on Find A Grave are completely correct. Don't believe all of the dates unless you see a headstone with the dates on it. The staff at Find A Grave will not respond to any of my question of why other people get away with stealing copyrighted materials and/or photos.

Some day, some where along the line, Find A Grave staff are going to get sued for excepting stolen copyrighted materials.I am putting out a Warning to the Staff of Find A Grave!!

Review about: Stolen Copyrighted Materials.

I didn't like: Disrespect, Unresponsive administrators, Poor staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Find A Grave Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1327736

I had hundreds of my photos stolen off http://iowagravestones.org/ and posted on other people's family trees on Ancestry.com and on Find A Grave, if you keep sending the *** management emails they will delete the photos, I made the mistake of complaining directly to the person that stole it and posted it and I was kicked off for a long time, I had to beg to get back on.

CleanItUp
to Anonymous #1328863

That is awful!You had a right to complain about stolen photos.

I have had photos removed from my memorials for no given reason which also were copyrighted by me. Some very weird stuff going on there. Also, you need to stay away from the crybabies who cry about everything and everyone on there.

There are a lot neurotic members who whine and grumble about everything and everyone who they find that stands in their way....so disgusting!I get so tired of the mental-cases on there.

Shameful
to Anonymous #1331649

It amazes me how some people on this site will go cut and paste what some other contributor has written and then claim it as if they had written it. Some of the less educated knuckle-sculls show themselves to be extremely illiterate!