THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

The website does not have a list of rules it has a Frequently asked questions section which most websites typically have to address questions about the list of rules. Jim Tipton did not think Far enough ahead to place a list of rules. In fact his Friendly FAQS are also referred to as guidelines. By definition, following a guideline is never mandatory. Guidelines are not binding and are not enforced. ( U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs,http://www.va.gov/trm/TRMGlossaryPage.asp) going through the ask an admin section in the forum the Administrators will answer questions with, report the person and the administrator will decide. Never giving a straight answer one way or another. Never giving the volunteers a right or wrong answer. So the administrator may continue to change up any listed FAQ at their own indiscretion.

EXAMPLE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE FAQS

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?searc individual's right to privacy disappears when they are deceased. If an immediate family member contacts us and wants information removed, we generally do so as a matter of respect for their wishes but we treat each request on a case by case basis. The names of living survivors will be removed from the biography section of a memorial upon request.

JIM TIPTON'S FAMILY FIRST POLICY

An individual's right to privacy disappears when they are deceased.

we here at Find A Grave have a quota to meet.

WE HERE AT FIND A GRAVE WANT YOU TO VIOLATE CEMETERY RULES THAT FORBID YOU FROM PHOTOGRAPHING GRAVES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRESPASS ETC.

HARASSMENT

feel free to harass other members in to leaving findagrave heck our administrators will help you out if you need to get rid of someone. Create blogs look up their kids and mock the death of any small children they may have lost

Had an Experience with Find A Grave?

Comments

yeah all you f.a.g. members keep working to help jim tipton make millions you s...uc.....kers!

Find A Grave and its members are grave vampires!

STOP SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE SURVIVORS SO JIM TIPTON CAN PROFIT FROM OUR LOVED ONES DEATHS!!!

Company Name Find A Grave Inc

Employees 25 - 100

Revenue $1 - 10M

Ownership Privately Held

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #645348

Sounds like the complainers on this site are the ones who got kicked off *** for not following the guidelines. Getting your hand slapped sure makes you bitter, eh?

to LMAO Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States #652645

I have not been kicked off.I dont understand your comment about it sounds like the complainers are the ones getting kicked off for not following guidelines?

What the heck are you talking about. That website has no set of rules.... I left willingly...

Billion Graves has a staff that responds the creepy gross people can have that website.I saw what they did with the NEW TOWN BABIES listed the babies stole copyright pictures to make money on their deaths

to LMAO #821464

Spoken like one of the cyberbullies.I don't break the faqs and I haven't been kicked off the site.

I avoid raising issues with the cyberbullies because that will get me kicked off the site.Too many friends have been treated poorly and bullied by admins and their pals.

A class action suit is a great idea! I would love to see Jim Tip ton pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars to victims of f.a.g. and the survivors of the loved ones that are exploited on the sacrilegious website.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #585435

I enjoy walking in cemeteries. Many are well maintained urban oases. I've seen many species of birds and even the occasional deer. When I enter a new cemetery I look for signs forbidding photography. More often than not, cemeteries do not expressly forbid photography. I'm in no contest to "collect" thousands of entries in F.A.G.. My entries are often family or associates. Sometimes my F.A.G. entries are graves that don't appear to have been visited for a while. To me, F.AG. is a mean by which people can visit graves anywhere in the world at any time.

I admit some "gravers" are over the top with their fetish with "numbers". I feel that I am not degrading or dishonoring the dead. If a family member wants one of my memorials deleated, I am happy to do so. In six years I have had only one request.

Those who are unhappy with F.A.G. for whatever reason should band together, get legal advice and launch a CLASS ACTION suit against F.A.G.. If they are contravening any law they must be held accountable. Otherwise stop crying. If F.A.G. is breaking no laws, disgruntled family members must stop visiting F.A.G. and stop complaibg. $hit or get off the pot.

to Cry babies: F.A.G. is OK Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #587291

A class action suit is a great idea!I would love to see Jim Tip ton pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars to victims of f.a.g.

and the survivors of the loved ones that are exploited on the sacrilegious website. Jim Tipton and f.a.g.

members are nothing but thieves!

Jim Tipton in a millionaire because of all of you foolish people.

to Cry babies: F.A.G. is OK Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #587300

members are nothing but thieves!

Jim Tipton in a millionaire because of all of you foolish people.

to Cry babies: F.A.G. is OK #821465

Lack of signs forbidding photographing isn't proof photographing is okay. We will be sure and tell Tipton is was your suggestion to file a class action suit.

Los Altos, California, United States #579267

Find A Grave and its members are grave vampires!