I wanted to look at the memorial of my great great grandparents that I had found before on this site.I entered the information into the search engine and it said there were no matches.

But I put in there names and find a grave into the google search engine and was able to access the pages. I tried the names of previous relatives whose memorials I had previously found on this site and told there were no matches every time.

What's the point of a new website if it doesn't work!I am so disappointed that what was once a great resource is now longer available to those of us doing family history research.

Review about: Find A Grave Website.

Reason of review: poor website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

There's no way to check what happened without the memorial number(s) or the names.You might have spelled the name differently, or left a location you didn't mean to leave in one of the search boxes.

A few things could have led to the result you experienced, including the occasional search failure. I was expecting to read that the creator had been banned and the memorials reassigned, or some sort of low-down trickery of the kind they're infamous for.

Some of the things people have suffered are extensively detailed here, but a lack of search results hardly raises an eyebrow, I'm afraid.These kinds of things tend to self correct after a while.